07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Congrats, in email or profile?
I got an email that there was an update and the PPR came exactly like an ADR. I was actually cursing wondering what additional document I needed to submit till I opened it up :p.

chaukserahul

Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys.. finally got the PPR!!!!!!
Here are my timelines
AOR - 18 feb
Medical- 2nd Apr
1st Ghost update - 4th Apr
No 2nd Ghost update
Gcms ordered on 22nd May, received on 24th June
VO Edmonton
congratulations !!!

I have one question, as per my consultant I had choice to pay RPRF fees while submitting my Express Entry Application and I paid only EE application fees. Just want to know whether not paying RPRF fees is causing a delay ?

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
congratulations !!!

I have one question, as per my consultant I had choice to pay RPRF fees while submitting my Express Entry Application and I paid only EE application fees. Just want to know whether not paying RPRF fees is causing a delay ?
It should not cause any delay. When the officer will reach that stage.. they will request you to pay the fees.

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
I have exactly the same timeline as you and still waiting.. have you called ircc or ordered gcms notes?
i have not contacted anyone or ordered any notes. i was going to order notes but i heard they took a while and i kept hoping i would have answers before ordered notes would show up... maybe i should have ordered

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
i have not contacted anyone or ordered any notes. i was going to order notes but i heard they took a while and i kept hoping i would have answers before ordered notes would show up... maybe i should have ordered
85% of the notes are released in 30-35 days. only 15% are delayed

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Any idea why these 15% are delayed?!!
So, with what i have noticed is 2 reasons.

1. The request is just missed by IRCC and when you raise a complaint they file it again and then send it after 25-30 days, so in this case you get the notes in 50-60 days.

2. The file in such a stage that they won't register your request at that point and will do it later, in this case they will release notes in 40-60 days.

if the complaint and proper followup is not taken it takes more than 60 days. which we generally see when we do it ourselves and do not follow up in the process it is needed.

Reactions: Dhabaan