21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
Hi all,
AOR Feb 22
Golden email -June 8
Though I received an email to submit passports with 15days from the above date, my account still shows we are processing your application.
Congrats,

May I know if u received in ur CIC account or in ur Normal email account

UR noc Pls
Thanks

ono12

Dec 13, 2018
Congrats,

May I know if u received in ur CIC account or in ur Normal email account

UR noc Pls
Thanks
Not in my account (my account only showed application updated but no document attached)
I received it in my e-mail
FSW/Outland
Lawyer
Nigerian

ono12

Dec 13, 2018
Congrats ono12. What's ur visa office. Were u in ip2 before u got the golden mail.
Visa Office - Ghana
I'm not so sure about what you mean by ip2.
I received only one ghost update after biometric completion. - 15th April, ( Background check changed from " We are processing your background check to Your background check is in progress")
No changes till golden mail.

sheroo

Feb 19, 2019
Hi all,
AOR Feb 22
Golden email -June 8
Though I received an email to submit passports with 15days from the above date, my account still shows we are processing your application.
Hello ono12 congrats, my wife is also a lawyer from Nigeria and her AOR was 1st of March, Do you reside in Nigeria? Or outside and what is your family size? re u a single applicant or with fam. Thanks

ono12

Dec 13, 2018
Hello ono12 congrats, my wife is also a lawyer from Nigeria and her AOR was 1st of March, Do you reside in Nigeria? Or outside and what is your family size? re u a single applicant or with fam. Thanks
Thanks
Yes i reside in Nigeria
I am the primary applicant + Spoue (husband) + 2kids
Total of 4

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Not in my account (my account only showed application updated but no document attached)
I received it in my e-mail
FSW/Outland
Lawyer
Nigerian
Nice! I'm a Nigerian and a lawyer as well. Do you know how long after they called your employer you got the pot?

Abhijeet19

Aug 19, 2018
Hello,

I received AOR on 12th Feb and medical and biometric has been done.
Recently, I have got a new job offer which I will be joining. Do I need to update cic about it???

Please advice!!

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hello,

I received AOR on 12th Feb and medical and biometric has been done.
Recently, I have got a new job offer which I will be joining. Do I need to update cic about it???

Please advice!!
If in the work experience section you mentioned your last job, which was your latest job at the time of application and received points for it then yes, if not then not compulsory.