Ind_abby

Jun 7, 2019
Hi,

AOR: 9th February
Visa office: Nova Scotia
Eligibility: Review required
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started

Can you guys comment if Eligibility status is bad?? I have not been asked for additional docs yet.

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
Hi,

Can you guys comment if Eligibility status is bad?? I have not been asked for additional docs yet.
I'm in the exact same boat as you. Order GCMS

Reactions: Ind_abby

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi,

You could ask the agent when he/she told you (review required) what is the mentioned reason?? Sometimes an agent will tell u! Anyway, if you suspect one document try to replace it with the most accurate one ASAP

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,

RR generally comes up when you have some document that is marked to be reviewed by an immigration officer, this is market by case processing agent. You should request GCMS to see on which doc is the review, but nothing much to worry.

Raw_Know

May 21, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I have applied under CEC stream. My AOR is 23rd Feb, NOC: 2173, VO: Edmonton. Dependents: 2
Status: Eligibility and Criminality Passed. Security pending ( 2 weeks old update)
Currently I am working in Quebec and my work permit will expire in September, 2019.
As per the estimated time, I should get my PR by 23rd Aug. However if it takes more than 6 months then situation become dicey.
So my question what is the best way to extend mine and my family's stay for those delta days(from September onwards) in case there is a delay?

I have listed down two options, if you can please validate and let me know the impacts:
1. Apply for Work permit extension which means I need to again get a new LMIA and CAQ as per the link. Also apply for OWP extension for my wife and vistor record extension for my kid (Age: 4+). I think I need to start now and will cost me around 3000 CAD to complete and might not be worth it as LMIA + WP Extension can take 4 -5 months overall by which time I might get PR.
I cannot apply for BOWP as I am a quebec resident.

2. Apply for Visitor Visa by August Mid in case there is a delay and stop working from September onwards. Can I do a flag polling or I have to apply online for Visitor Visa? It will cost ~300CAD for 3 of us. Yes I loose my health card, not sure about driving license though.

Thanks in Advance.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I have applied under CEC stream. My AOR is 23rd Feb, NOC: 2173, VO: Edmonton. Dependents: 2
Status: Eligibility and Criminality Passed. Security pending ( 2 weeks old update)
Currently I am working in Quebec and my work permit will expire in September, 2019.
As per the estimated time, I should get my PR by 23rd Aug. However if it takes more than 6 months then situation become dicey.
So my question what is the best way to extend mine and my family's stay for those delta days(from September onwards) in case there is a delay?

I have listed down two options, if you can please validate and let me know the impacts:
1. Apply for Work permit extension which means I need to again get a new LMIA and CAQ as per the link. Also apply for OWP extension for my wife and vistor record extension for my kid (Age: 4+). I think I need to start now and will cost me around 3000 CAD to complete and might not be worth it as LMIA + WP Extension can take 4 -5 months overall by which time I might get PR.
I cannot apply for BOWP as I am a quebec resident.

2. Apply for Visitor Visa by August Mid in case there is a delay and stop working from September onwards. Can I do a flag polling or I have to apply online for Visitor Visa? It will cost ~300CAD for 3 of us. Yes I loose my health card, not sure about driving license though.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi there,
I would recommend you to go with the first option even costly, but it will save your status and work. it might be hard decision but i am almost in your shoes my AOR is in 17th Feb. One more thing, is your eligibility pass or recommended pass? as i called the IRCC and the agent clearly told me that eligibility will be recommended pass for everyone has showed eligible, and only in the last stage before the PPR the senior officer will approve it and become Pass!!

Pandhertaran

Jun 9, 2019
Hello Guys Plz help me out....
IMy AOR Is 8 February
Mediacl- 24 March Passes

But after that no update
Nothing changed
Its is possible that sotime they dont change our status online
I am so
Worried
I am inland applicant with my spouse

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hello Guys Plz help me out....
IMy AOR Is 8 February
Mediacl- 24 March Passes

But after that no update
Nothing changed
Its is possible that sotime they dont change our status online
I am so
Worried
I am inland applicant with my spouse
I can share with you what i know based on updates on various threads. Please check if your VO is Montreal (most Inland applicants and US applications are processed in that VO). If yes, Montreal takes more time to process the applications, at least 8 months to process the application. You can check Montreal thread to know more..

Pandhertaran

Jun 9, 2019
I can share with you what i know based on updates on various threads. Please check if your VO is Montreal (most Inland applicants and US applications are processed in that VO). If yes, Montreal takes more time to process the applications, at least 8 months to process the application. You can check Montreal thread to know more..
Thanks how i can check plz tell me

parthmech19

May 16, 2018
Hello All,

I submitted my Express entry profile in Canadian experience class on Feb 15th. I passed medical somewhere in April. No updates till then ? Any suggestions/advice ? anyone know if it is normal or should I be doing something to know where my application stands ?

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello All,

I submitted my Express entry profile in Canadian experience class on Feb 15th. I passed medical somewhere in April. No updates till then ? Any suggestions/advice ? anyone know if it is normal or should I be doing something to know where my application stands ?
The information on average processing time and how long it might take to get updates is almost on every other thread on this forum along with multiple other articles online.

It is not polite to ask questions very commonly answered on the forum again and again just to save yourself some time. Please go back in this thread or the January thread or the November thread for that matter and spend 15 minutes of your time researching that answer yourself.

I do not mean to be a jerk, I can understand your frustration with the wait but the answer to the question about "My medical was cleared on X date, I have not received updates for Y days, is this normal, should I be doing something?" has been answered a million times on this forum already. It is expected that you do a little bit of hard work to find it.

ono12

Dec 13, 2018
Hi all,
AOR Feb 22
Golden email -June 8
Though I received an email to submit passports with 15days from the above date, my account still shows we are processing your application.

Reactions: Jadedrio