Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
20-03-2019
While trying to place GCMS Note request online using link below, it's asking to take it to another Pilot site which is also not working. Anyone faced similar issue. What are alternatives email/mail?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

"The institution you have selected is part of the Pilot program to accept ATIP requests online. This Pilot is hosted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Select the button below to complete your request with the Pilot system.

Between now and 2021, this institution will move to the ATIP Online Request Service."

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
They ask you to try the new beta site you linked, but the new site do not yet handle IRCC GCMS requests, so they will redirect you back to the original ATIP Request site. So order from the old site at: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

While trying to place GCMS Note request online using link below, it's asking to take it to another Pilot site which is also not working. Anyone faced similar issue. What are alternatives email/mail?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

"The institution you have selected is part of the Pilot program to accept ATIP requests online. This Pilot is hosted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Select the button below to complete your request with the Pilot system.

Between now and 2021, this institution will move to the ATIP Online Request Service."

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
Here is my situation and please let me know what stage you think I am:

ITA: Feb 20
AOR: Feb 26
MEP: April 12
Ghost update 1: April 13
Bio submitted: May 2
Bio updated on profile: May 15
Ghost update 2: May 28
VO: Mexico City

I sent an email to VO on May 27 for status and on June 3 I received the esponse below:
"Your application is in queue for review. An exact schedule is not yet available. However all applications are reviewed the order in which they are received."

Please let me know, base on your knowledges in what stage I am? Can I still get refusal even after getting ghost update #2?

Im waiting for your response.
I don't have an answer for your question, but I also have February 23 2019 AOR and same pattern of ghost updates as you, i.e., one after MEP and another one after the submission of biometrics. I am planning to order GCMS Notes in a week's or so time and that's what I'd suggest you as well if you want to reliably know what stage your application is currently.

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Actually total same timeline and visa office and stream with me lol
I heard edmonton is slow. There's another thread for Edmonton CPC on canadavisa and i see people waiting for PPR for more than 6 months.. and the surprising part is their applications are already approved.. really worried as after 6 months they won't care much about the application

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Hi, my AOR is 23 Feb and currently working in Quebec. As per the estimated processing time I might get my PPR during August whereas my Work Permit is expiring in September mid. Considering possibilities of delay in PR processing I would like to extend my work visa so that I can work till I get my PR. I cannot apply for BOWP being Quebec resident and again re-applying for CAQ, and LMIA then closed work permit extension is a lengthy process. So what all options I have to legally stay and work in Canada till I get PR?
If you apply for Work permit extension , you can stay beyond the visa expiry date in Canada.

Mar 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
20-03-2019
They ask you to try the new beta site you linked, but the new site do not yet handle IRCC GCMS requests, so they will redirect you back to the original ATIP Request site. So order from the old site at: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Thanks for replying. Tried with the link and it's taking again to same BETA Site. Please try once and let me know. In Beta Site it seems going nowhere and falling in a loop. Could be a technical glitch.

Raw_Know

May 21, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
If you apply for Work permit extension , you can stay beyond the visa expiry date in Canada.
Thanks for the reply. However I again need to apply for LMIA and CAQ which is a pain staking process. I can think of Visitor Visa however I ll not be able to work. Is their any other way of extending my stay and work for those delta days after my work permit expires and before I get my PR?

Kk0391

Mar 25, 2019
After receiving PPR I sent my passport for visa stamp. It was delivered on May 27th. I haven’t received it back until now nor seen any update in profile. How long will it usually take to receive the passport back? Is there any way to contact them to ask for the latest status?

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
After receiving PPR I sent my passport for visa stamp. It was delivered on May 27th. I haven’t received it back until now nor seen any update in profile. How long will it usually take to receive the passport back? Is there any way to contact them to ask for the latest status?
if u gone for VIP services in VFs then 3 days , if not then 15 working days

Debs!

Mar 12, 2019
Please can someone let me know how I find out my visa office? Is there a number to call outside Canada and what is the average response time? Thank you

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply. However I again need to apply for LMIA and CAQ which is a pain staking process. I can think of Visitor Visa however I ll not be able to work. Is their any other way of extending my stay and work for those delta days after my work permit expires and before I get my PR?
Not sure , I am not an expert, you may check with your company's Lawyer they can guide... anyways just apply for extension right ... hopefully you will get your PR before your work Permit expires