+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Today my Application Status changed to this:-

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Anybody with same Application Status.
Yeah..I got the same in the profile

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello, guys! I spoke to an agent yesterday and he informed me that eligibility is met, not yet passed. Criminality in progress, security not started, medicals passed. What's the point with eligibility met and passed...what's the difference? Aor 14 February, Ottawa. Thank in advance!

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi, anyone with FEB AOR received PPR mail- FSW Outland and from In India?

Mostly all PPR applicants are from USA so need clarity on the location

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Hello guys,
Just received the golden email last night
AOR 10th feb
Bio submitted 3rd april
Request for fees: 9th may
PPR 14th may

pretty fast for me!
Good luck everyone
One question, if you can clear it. How old was your POF funds. Were they new or a month old or 6 months old

Jose&Param

Sep 23, 2018
Hi, anyone with FEB AOR received PPR mail- FSW Outland and from In India?

Mostly all PPR applicants are from USA so need clarity on the location

Yeah... mostly that way ... some lucky outland applicants as well... and I'm also seeing updates for date of AOR after our dates... urs is the same as mine I suppose.. 8th Feb

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Yeah... mostly that way ... some lucky outland applicants as well... and I'm also seeing updates for date of AOR after our dates... urs is the same as mine I suppose.. 8th Feb
Yeah same date.. mine is FSW Outland and from india... Hoping to hear some updates from applicants from India

saurabh.sarin

Nov 25, 2018
Hi guys,

I am in Ontario with AOR Feb 09. I haven't received any update what so ever. It says we are processing your application and will let you know if we need anything. I am under PNP inland stream. I even ordered the GCMS notes on March 18 and haven't heard anything. Is someone here experienced this ?