+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Truehuman

Feb 22, 2019
When can I expect to get PPR?

• AOR: 17th Feb
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents Not applicable.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics Completed
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hey Guys, I really need your help regarding proof of funds.I am planning to show 10 lakhs as Fixed deposit as proof of fund which is in State bank of India. I transferred the money from my savings account to FD account on May 2015 and with tenure of 2 years. In the year 2017, it got automatically renewed, because the maturity date was on May 2017. So, in 2019 this amount will mature again on 23rd May 2019. But I am apply for pr application on May 7th 2019. Will this affect my application. What are the documents that I need to furnish? Currently I have confirmation letter from the Bank in the bank letter head, Old Fd receipts of 2015, online receipt from May 2018 to May 2019 receipt. What are the other documents I need to furnish? Is this enough? Am I missing something? Please help...

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
When can I expect to get PPR?

• AOR: 17th Feb
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents Not applicable.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics Completed
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thats my AOR as well, lets just hope and wait

Feb 20, 2019
You said, you just have received an email of passport request? this is the one, send your passport
I do have the email and will take the print out with my passport, but should an appointment be needed (just like how biometrics needs an appointment) ? I couldn't find "passport submission" or similar selection option when I do try booking an appointment with VFS online

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I do have the email and will take the print out with my passport, but should an appointment be needed (just like how biometrics needs an appointment) ? I couldn't find "passport submission" or similar selection option when I do try booking an appointment with VFS online
You can simply walk in and submit the passport, check the timings of VFS, do not visit when the agent time it there

Ashish Patil

Jan 16, 2019
What?? Dude you should have submitted it in VFS and should have opted for VIP service, you would have gotten stamped passport within 3 days.

Now you waiting time is minimum 15 working days
Sorry I think I wasn’t clear. I submitted it via VFS Pune and I am still waiting for my passport to arrive with visa and CoPR.

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon
I am inland pnp ee applicant, my spouse and daughter in my application. Feb 21 aor,

can I apply for open work permit for my wife while pr in progress and my daughter is eligible for visit

Pls suggetions
its better you wait for PR, anyways work permit applications are also taking more than 3 months..

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
They said that the officer hasn’t requested fingerprints and he/she can request fingerprints at any stage they feel the need to

I’m at CIO Sydney as well
How long did they take to respond to the CSE?

I raised one on last Friday but still no response.

Reactions: Diana1313