+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Ordering GCMS at early stage is also a red mark. It means the Visa officer will look again at you entire application again. So order GCMS only after 6 months, if the profile is not moving and lets hope no one gets there

Also, when i called the second time after 2 days to CIC, they asked me why are you calling again and again you just called a day ago
That’s totally not TRUE that ordering GCMS is a red mark? I am really wondering where you guys referring to in these kind of infos! Anyone can order GCMS either for immigration or other stuffs and no officer is there free of time just to monitor you ordered or not as no effects at all, because simply what is in the GCMS are daily comments about governmental application. Best

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
That’s totally not TRUE that ordering GCMS is a red mark? I am really wondering where you guys referring to in these kind of infos! Anyone can order GCMS either for immigration or other stuffs and no officer is there free of time just to monitor you ordered or not as no effects at all, because simply what is in the GCMS are daily comments about governmental application. Best
————————

What is GCMS?

GCMS (Global Case Management System) is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC’s) system used to process applications for citizenship and immigration. The system contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence from and to IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file among others. The GCMS notes are the only accurate way of providing an applicant with the in-depth view of his file on the IRCC system, thus enabling the applicant to be well informed of the status, or take pro-active steps as needed.

Under what law is the GCMS notes issued?

The GCMS notes are issued under the Access to Information and Privacy Act. AIPT is a federal law and any person can get access to information about him from the federal government. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Does ordering GCMS slow the processing of the file or affect adversely?

The answer is NO. Ordering GCMS is your right and its does not affect your file or your case at all. On the contrary, in some cases since the officer working on your file has to review your file before it is sent out, does update documents received from other agencies and helps your file move forward.

Why cannot I get the same information over email or phone?

While email and phone calls are always an option, they do not provide a complete picture of your file. Only a specific question is asked and responded, most likely with a generic reply. Whereas GCMS notes are a exact copy of your file as they are on the system. It is the only accurate way of knowing what is happening with your file.

How can I order GCMS notes?

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent resident you can order the notes for yourself and others, however, if you are not a citizen and neither a PR, you will need a third party to request GCMS notes for you.

Which is the best place to oder GCMS notes?

This is a matter of personal choice, but there are a few things to keep in mind. I would highly recommend https://www.getgcms.com, which is new website designed by run by some of the former members at the forum, including me. There were various issues that came to light and the answer was GET GCMS. You GCMS notes contain very sensitive information and it should be protected under all cost. None of the existing services provide even the basis security features, which is SSL. This was the first thing that GET GCMS started with. Then, all organization who get electronic information should be handled and stored in accordance with the The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). While there are tough norms to comply, none of the current service providers follow these regulations. Another factor is price. Most of the applicants are from China/India. While the Chinese clients had the option to pay via Alipay, there was no alternative for applicants from India. Many people in India have credit or debit cards and they charge extra for foreign transactions. There was an urgent need to address this situation, and that is why GET GCMS decided to allow applicants pay in Indian currency with a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.

While the government only charges $5, why do other service provides charge more?
It can be justified that sine they are providing a service, they are there to make a profit. However, there is an additional cost of maintaining the site, employees, compliance with the PIPEDA, in case of GET GCMS, and ensuring that the information collected always remains safe and secure. This is why these sites charge more. However, at GET GCMS, we started with a vision to provide more services to applicants and this is the first step. All income generated from GET GCMS, after deducting the costs, will be put into other projects to benefit applicants. There has also been a lot of dubious cases with consultants providing incorrect or incomplete information, so we collaborated with licensed lawyers to provide additional services through the site if an applicant wishes to get them.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Same here, no BIL and no idea why, they won’t give any precise answer when I ask through CSE
Ohh :( what did they write to you in response?

More than a month to medical pass even I have not received BIL. What's your country of residence, visa office and AOR?
Most of my info is in my signature.

Country of origin & Residence: Somalia
VO: CIO Sydney since i last spoke with them about a month ago.
Aor 27th February

Reactions: Diana1313

Diana1313

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ohh :( what did they write to you in response?

Most of my info is in my signature.

Country of origin & Residence: Somalia
VO: CIO Sydney since i last spoke with them about a month ago.
Aor 27th February
They said that the officer hasn’t requested fingerprints and he/she can request fingerprints at any stage they feel the need to

I’m at CIO Sydney as well

Reactions: nns14

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone with AOR in Feb 2019 received their PPR? If yes, could you please share your category and dates?
there are a few lucky ones............. Most of them are CEC Inland applicants and couple of them were Outland also.
Join one of Feb AOR whatsapp or Telegram group and you will get daily updates from applicants (However you need to bear few extra curricular discussions also. :)

May 1, 2019
there are a few lucky ones............. Most of them are CEC Inland applicants and couple of them were Outland also.
Join one of Feb AOR whatsapp or Telegram group and you will get daily updates from applicants (However you need to bear few extra curricular discussions also. :)
Thanks for the info. ☺

Mehulmod

Jul 22, 2018
H
Please share whatsupp link