+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Diana1313

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
I still have not received BIL and it is close to a month since MEP. I do not know why they delay for so long for a few applicants. The longer I wait, the more worried I get. :(

I just sent CSE. Expecting to get a reply end of next week or the following week. Let's see.
Same here, no BIL and no idea why, they won’t give any precise answer when I ask through CSE

Reactions: nns14

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
AOR 8 Feb

MEP & Criminality Passed
Dependent Added 29th April 2019
ELigibility - In Progress
Security - Not Started

As per 30th April 2019

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
call them and Dude never order GCMS note seriously
GCMS is a tedious and time consuming. If you order before 90 days from AOR date then you don't get much insight. Also the lead time to get GCMS itself is 30-45 days. So if you order after 90 days, you might get your PPR before you actually get your notes.

GCMS s mostly helpful if your application has crossed 6 months and you really wanna know the reason for that or you are skeptical about any document or any section in your application and wanna to have a update on that. Then go for GCMS..

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
GCMS is a tedious and time consuming. If you order before 90 days from AOR date then you don't get much insight. Also the lead time to get GCMS itself is 30-45 days. So if you order after 90 days, you might get your PPR before you actually get your notes.

GCMS s mostly helpful if your application has crossed 6 months and you really wanna know the reason for that or you are skeptical about any document or any section in your application and wanna to have a update on that. Then go for GCMS..
Ordering GCMS at early stage is also a red mark. It means the Visa officer will look again at you entire application again. So order GCMS only after 6 months, if the profile is not moving and lets hope no one gets there

Also, when i called the second time after 2 days to CIC, they asked me why are you calling again and again you just called a day ago

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019

I agree. My Eligibility is review required and many people suggested me to order GCMS notes. I gave it a thought and realized that I'll either get my PPR or rejection or whatever is there before I'll get my notes. I might order them when I get my PPR though. I'm curious to see how the process things there.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I agree. My Eligibility is review required and many people suggested me to order GCMS notes. I gave it a thought and realized that I'll either get my PPR or rejection or whatever is there before I'll get my notes. I might order them when I get my PPR though. I'm curious to see how the process things there.
LOL, in that case, order once you land in Canada. It will be free of cost once you are in Canada.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016

That’s very subjective. GCMS might lead you to a mistake in your application that you still have time to correct it before it is too late.

Reactions: knight17

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
That’s very subjective. GCMS might lead you to a mistake in your application that you still have time to correct it before it is too late.
That is the reason it is recommended to order the notes in 90 days. Well said