NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is Feb 2.
In estimated bar on CIC account it used to show in months, but today it says 18 weeks. Does anyone got this now in weeks format?

Also as 2 months over it should be 16 weeks as per express entry 6 months processing time but it says 18 weeks? What does this means?
Thanks for your reply in advance
It seems you are from Nepal, even me too. For our country it may take at least 4 months. Assuming from previous forums but no exact Statistics. So be patience.

Reactions: Kishorkg2

cawdkelly

May 3, 2019
Hi guys

Family of four

Aor Feb 9
ADR Mar 26
MEP Mar 27
Bill April 1

Has anyone with dependents gotten ppr as yet from Feb Aor

qwertycs

Jun 17, 2016
Hi Folks,

I called IRCC today. The person on phone informed me that my CEC express entry application was approved yesterday but I did not receive any email requesting for the passport submission.If anybody could guide me how long it will take CIC to send passport request email?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Thanks in Advance

Scottpark77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hi Folks,

I called IRCC today. The person on phone informed me that my CEC express entry application was approved yesterday but I did not receive any email requesting for the passport submission.If anybody could guide me how long it will take CIC to send passport request email?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Thanks in Advance
timeline please? and visa office?

but yes. it is very common for people to wait for PPR after you have your application approved since PPR comes in batches. which means they will send PPRs when they have certain amount of PPRs in their office.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I still have not received BIL and it is close to a month since MEP. I do not know why they delay for so long for a few applicants. The longer I wait, the more worried I get. :(

I just sent CSE. Expecting to get a reply end of next week or the following week. Let's see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana1313

qwertycs

Jun 17, 2016
timeline please? and visa office?

but yes. it is very common for people to wait for PPR after you have your application approved since PPR comes in batches. which means they will send PPRs when they have certain amount of PPRs in their office.
ITA: 10 Jan 2019
Medical: 18 Jan 2019
Additional Medical Test Requested: 1 Feb 2019
AOR: 9 Feb 2019
ADR (RCMP Clearance and Additional Family Information): 26 Mar 2019
Additional Documents Submitted: 10 April 2019
Additional Medical Test Completed: 18 April 2019
MEP: 22 April 2019
Application approval on phone: 2 May 2019
*** Waiting for passport request

Visa Office: Sydney

Reactions: JoyForPR

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
Hi Guys , today I heard one interesting thing about PR process for CEC inland candidates . I was told that now a days, CEC inland people don't get Passport request to submit. They are asked to come for interview and their status gets updated within that interview itself. In short , they don't need to go outside of Canada and come back for stamping purpose . Is anyone aware of such process ? Please share it with all of us. I just heard it however I am not sure of such process.

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
Hello

Could suggest which stage I am in
I am in PNP CEC CLASS inland

Feb 21 2019 aor

Eligibility under process
Criminality under process
Bc haven’t started
Meds passed April 16

So far Got 2 Emails APR 11 and 16

Bil for spouse done (but still show "u do not need an fingerprint"

Pls suggestion of which stage I am in

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
AOR Feb 15
FSW- Inland
Nationality - Jamaican
Days 74
Med Passed - Apr 5
BIL - Apr 5
Background “your application is...”
Final Decision “your application is...”
No Activity since MED &

Anyone else is same boat, waiting game though
We have the same dates! My AOR is also Feb 15 with my BIL of Apr 05 :) That's interesting. I'm also in the waiting game with no updates or changes.

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
I still have not received BIL and it is close to a month since MEP. I do not know why they delay for so long for a few applicants. The longer I wait, the more worried I get. :(

I just sent CSE. Expecting to get a reply end of next week or the following week. Let's see.
More than a month to medical pass even I have not received BIL. What's your country of residence, visa office and AOR?

Reactions: nns14