+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

aniruddhabhatt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Could you even speak to an agent, calling from Toronto? Whenever I call they hang up with 'we are experiencing high volume of calls' :/

Anyway, just another FSW-inland waiting after medicals! FYI: Immitracker shows estimated APR-PPR time is 90-120 days for nationality: India!

Ajaypratap13

Apr 26, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2019
Could you even speak to an agent, calling from Toronto? Whenever I call they hang up with 'we are experiencing high volume of calls' :/

Anyway, just another FSW-inland waiting after medicals! FYI: Immitracker shows estimated APR-PPR time is 90-120 days for nationality: India!
Initially got disconnected twice, after that I was able to connect with an agent, though, had to wait for 30 mins

M.Kenobi

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

Something has been on my mind and i need some help withclarification.

I have work experience in 3 different NOCs.

In the first one(My primary NOC) i have 4yrs 3months experience and provided the letter and payslips as stated.

In the second one i have 1yr 6 months and provided all that was required.

In the 3rd one (my current job) at the time of submission i had 1yr 5months experience. I submitted a letter but the company doesn't include Job roles in their letter but everyother thing was captured(work hours, remuneration etc) i also attached all my payslips.

Is their any reason to worry? A lot of people have told me not to as i meet all eligibility as per CRS and FSW using my primary NOC alone.

@legalfalcon

markmw

Feb 3, 2019
Reading the few lucky who got their PPR so quickly from Feb AOR had my hopes so high but I have been lurking on Nov & Dec thread and that keeps my expectation in check. Now I feel like as long as i get it within the 6 month, i am good.

surishruti

Feb 15, 2019
Just called IRCC for an update.

AOR Feb 8
MEP Mar 26
BIL Mar 27

Current status
Medical - passed
Criminality - passed
Security - not started
Eligiblity - not started

Yes I know it is too soon. We have time. But the anxiety is too much!

Last edited:

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Just called IRCC for an update.

AOR Feb 8
MEP Mar 26
BIL Mar 27

Current status
Medical - passed
Criminality - passed
Security - not started
Background Check - not started

Yes I know it is too soon. We have time. But the anxiety is too much!
Background means eligibility check?.
Which Visa office is handling your file?