Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I am reading stuffs and they say, security will never say 'in progress' or 'passed', yet he is saying he knows his security is in progress.
That was what my question about.
I am not sure about the call but the notes do state the status of security and to know more in detail CBSA notes can help.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
My aor is on 1st February. I got request for rprf on 17th april. I paid that fees on 22nd Still the status of eligibility review is “we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements .” I read on cic website that you are requested for rprf once your application is approved. So why my status is like that??
Sometimes the status is not updated, you need not worry it will be updated in sometime

Reactions: Jadedrio

frolicx

Oct 15, 2018
I submitted my biometrics 3 weeks ago and it's still reflecting in my profile they're requesting for it. How long until it reflects to "Completed"? The biometric information is already in. It's just the status hasn't changed. I've passed the 1 month indicated in the BIL, too. Will this affect my application?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
Thanks for sharing this - seems you learn new things everyday on this long, seemingly never-ending journey.

Whoever said that it's the journey that matters and not the destination should be forced to apply for Canadian PR as an FSW-O!!!!
The anxiety of the unknown. You know you have done your best in acquiring the documents, making appointments, going to the exams, the joy of submission and then once you click "Submit" you hope for the best. You realize how impatient your are in certain aspects of life. Rollercoaster of emotions indeed!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks for sharing this - seems you learn new things everyday on this long, seemingly never-ending journey.

Whoever said that it's the journey that matters and not the destination should be forced to apply for Canadian PR as an FSW-O!!!!
So true learning never ends.

Ajaypratap13

Apr 26, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2019
Need help folks:
I submitted bank certificate for proof of funds: I have shown my FD's as Pof. We are a couple and I have shown around 22k Cad. The problem is 2 of the FD's matured today and now I have that money in my savings account (this account was also shown in the certificate)
I was thinking should I keep this money in my savings account or can I create a new FD and inform CIC.
Even if I don't consider these 2 FD's, amount is more than 16k CAD. Don't want cic to think that I misrepresented information.
Please suggest

ferryber

Feb 9, 2019
I submitted my biometrics 3 weeks ago and it's still reflecting in my profile they're requesting for it. How long until it reflects to "Completed"? The biometric information is already in. It's just the status hasn't changed. I've passed the 1 month indicated in the BIL, too. Will this affect my application?
I think you should call IRCC and confirm because if the information is already there then the status should have been updated ideally. I know someone whose status didn’t change for one month and when he called IRCC they said that they didn’t get his biometric details. But since your details are already there you should certainly call and check with them. At least they will confirm to you if all is okay witg your biometrics or not.

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Need one clarity:
I have submitted my application on 8 the Feb. And my wes credentials validity is expiring in May(5 year's). So will I get the points for my education or no?. Also shall I renew the credentials and can I submit it to cic.
Medical and biometric are cleared and updated in profile.

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
I'm the same. My 30 days since BIL have passed and still showing as "We have not received your fingerprints". Biometric details are showing same as you. I raised a CSE before the 30 days expired and they confirmed that all details had been received. If you want peace of mind, a webform request (stating technical issue with application) is the way to go.

Ajaypratap13

Apr 26, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2019
Finally called IRCC to enquire about application status:
Medicals -Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - To be started
Eligibility - To be started
Visa office - Sydney, Canada

Looks like it will take lot of time to get PPR mail
(eAoR -28th Feb, Medicals Passed -18th April, Biometrics done -19th April)

Reactions: Diana1313

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Finally called IRCC to enquire about application status:
Medicals -Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - To be started
Eligibility - To be started
Visa office - Sydney, Canada

Looks like it will take lot of time to get PPR mail
(eAoR -28th Feb, Medicals Passed -18th April, Biometrics done -19th April)
How did you found out that information?