+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Nidhi13

Apr 26, 2019
My aor is on 1st February. I got request for rprf on 17th april. I paid that fees on 22nd Still the status of eligibility review is “we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements .” I read on cic website that you are requested for rprf once your application is approved. So why my status is like that??

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
My aor is on 1st February. I got request for rprf on 17th april. I paid that fees on 22nd Still the status of eligibility review is “we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements .” I read on cic website that you are requested for rprf once your application is approved. So why my status is like that??
The status stays the same for many people even after they have sent their passports. It usually only changes after the passport has been stamped and sent back, so no need to worry just yet

Reactions: mdilushi

Nidhi13

Apr 26, 2019
The status stays the same for many people even after they have sent their passports. It usually only changes after the passport has been stamped and sent back, so no need to worry just yet
Thank you. Generally how much time it takes for ppr after rprf?

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
so you are saying, that you actually got to know your security is in progress?
how did you figure out? did the IRCC agent told you?
Yes, I called them and asked what stage of background check I am on.

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
what will be the next update to our account after MEP and BIL ?
Depends, of they require more documents they will update the additional documents required field. In most of the cases, it is usually a long wait with no updates followed by PPR email. Sometime even if you get your PPR they status do not change

Reactions: Jadedrio

spacejunkfood

Mar 15, 2018
Thank you
The term 'return tracker activation' usually relates to the process of submitting your Passport to IRCC from within Canada.
When you submit your Passport to CPC from within Canada, you have an option of adding an empty (prepaid) Canada Post Express / Priority service envelope within the one you send your passport in. The second envelope carries as tracking number.
The moment CPC submits your passport to Canada Post for delivery (obviously after processing it), the tracking number becomes active and you can track its status. So you have to keep 'tracking' the number on the Canada Post website to know when it becomes 'active'.
Thus, the benefits are
1. You receive your passport sooner because its Express/ Priority service
2. It enables you to know where your passport exactly is on its return journey to you.
3. Its more secure because you can choose the option of a 'signature on delivery'.

TLDR version: So if you see someone on MyImmitracker say 'return tracker activated', you know that their application status is complete and only the return delivery of their passports is pending.

Feb 20, 2019
No, I paid RPRF with my AOR and my status is still “we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements .” I guess lot of people here have the same and it is not known clearly if there is actual progress being made on the application unless the CIC agents are contacted I guess.

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
hi,

I Initially haven't paid my RPRF fee with my application, but last week I paid without request and raised CSE and it got updated today.

cheers

Reactions: Jadedrio