+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Yea, only two states:
- background check is in progress
- THEN; We are processing your background check.
If lucky, PPR to be followed...
Not sure about this, my application has "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." since AOR..

Reactions: Jadedrio

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
For those who completed their biometrics but haven’t received an update in their account. Here is the link to check if your biometrics have been received by IRCC: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery. I found the link on another thread posted on the forum. You will need your UCI number to be able to check. If your biometrics are in their database. That means they got them.
Hey thanks. I submitted my biometrics on 1st April . It’s been 2 weeks and there is no update. I tried checking with the above link and it says your biometrics info has not been found. Most people are getting updates on the same day or next day but mine seems to be taking a bit long.

TechFalcon

Nov 10, 2018
If CIC is asking for a new PCC then it is always better to get one and submit.
Btw which country is this? I also got a PCC from a country where they needed a letter from the Canadian Embassy, but I applied for it without the letter and got the PCC. However, I am not currently living there, so I don't know how this will affect my situation. You got me worried :|
It is from Mexico. I opened a case and got a response that
'We verified the information you provided regarding your police certificate and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.' Waiting to see if there will be any further requests.

TechFalcon

Nov 10, 2018
Why not just submit the PCC in the placeholder and submit it (assuming it's your only additional document)? As long as the certificate is genuine, verifiable, and meets the rules (within 6 months of application for country of residence, after you've left the country for all others) you should have no problems.
Thanks

TechFalcon

Nov 10, 2018
February 10 AOR...I called CIC yesterday and the agent said that eligibility and security not started yet and criminality is in the process ..I asked about R10 too and she said it's not done . My question is can criminality begin without completeness check or is it a part of R 10?
@ManojK Did you call cic from Canada or outside Canada ? Pls let me know the no u dialed if u had called from abroad.

Tahar19

Aug 28, 2018
It is from Mexico. I opened a case and got a response that
'We verified the information you provided regarding your police certificate and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.' Waiting to see if there will be any further requests.
hey how long before they reply to your cse? I'm in the same boat

Tomifonication

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Received a ghost update today, the first was last week after my medical and was an email. The one today was simply "your application has been updated" directly on my profile.

Believe this means I'm now in IP2, but I guess it could be IP1.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Received a ghost update today, the first was last week after my medical and was an email. The one today was simply "your application has been updated" directly on my profile.

Believe this means I'm now in IP2, but I guess it could be IP1.
Medical pass is not considered as a ghost updates! what was your background check immediately after your MEP? In progress or We are processing?!

Tomifonication

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Medical pass is not considered as a ghost updates! what was your background check immediately after your MEP? In progress or We are processing?!
To clarify, I got my MEP email, then the next day I had a ghost email. Today I had no email, but my account says it has been updated.

It was "we are processing your background check" etc.