+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi Guys!

Quick question, is it possible to get any update during the weekend? just curious to know if I have to keep checking even on weekends lol.

thank you
It’s unlikely to get an update on weekends. Some people say that it might happen but I am not so sure . So I guess you can relax on weekends.

jslo

Jan 30, 2019
I had a similar experience (need to submit two PCCs each for me and the spouse, but all of them are under my name). For what to upload, in your place I would do a single page explaining that the PCC will be sent directly and then some acknowledgement of application/payment or whatever documentation exists to show the application's been done.

Many thanks!!! :)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hey guys,

AOR Feb 16 here. I observed a ghost update on my profile just now. No emails received but checked the portal for found the following changes:

* Review of medical results changed to You passed the medical exam.
* UCI has changed to a 10 digit number
* Tracker bar is back with the ETA as 4 months. No change in the date of ETA as such.
* No update for BIL
* And they have made my whole name UPPERCASE. Doesn't look so appealing though. Lol :p

I presume I should wait for BIL email to be sent in the next batch. Anyone else from Feb 16 AOR on the same boat?
BIL usually comes couple of days after MEP these days. You might receive it tomorrow or day after.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hello. Can anyone from India who gave biometrics tell me how long it takes to get an update. I gave my biometrics on 1st April and it’s been 4 days but there is no update . I checked with tracking ID on VFS website and it says “ your package has reached Bangalore VAC and on transit to IRCC office in Bangalore for processing.” This message is same since day 2.
I guess it depends on the centre where you submitted your details. Most of my friends submitted at Bangalore and it was updated in their account within 1-4 hours.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi Guys!

Quick question, is it possible to get any update during the weekend? just curious to know if I have to keep checking even on weekends lol.

thank you
While its not common to get an update on weekend, it is not unlikely or unheard of. People have received updates on weekend in the past.

Pa12Canada

Apr 5, 2019
Hello. Can anyone from India who gave biometrics tell me how long it takes to get an update. I gave my biometrics on 1st April and it’s been 4 days but there is no update . I checked with tracking ID on VFS website and it says “ your package has reached Bangalore VAC and on transit to IRCC office in Bangalore for processing.” This message is same since day 2.
HI, I too gave bio-metrics on 1st April and the status remained same, without any updates.. please let me know if you get any inputs.

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
I guess it depends on the centre where you submitted your details. Most of my friends submitted at Bangalore and it was updated in their account within 1-4 hours.
I submitted mine at Hyderabad. Hope to get an update soon.

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys,

AOR Feb 16 here. I observed a ghost update on my profile just now. No emails received but checked the portal for found the following changes:

* Review of medical results changed to You passed the medical exam.
* UCI has changed to a 10 digit number
* Tracker bar is back with the ETA as 4 months. No change in the date of ETA as such.
* No update for BIL
* And they have made my whole name UPPERCASE. Doesn't look so appealing though. Lol :p

I presume I should wait for BIL email to be sent in the next batch. Anyone else from Feb 16 AOR on the same boat?
Is it safe to assume that you would've passed R10 check by now?

KKLLhello

Apr 5, 2019
Hey Everyone,
AOR: Feb 14
BIL: April 5

I am the primary applicant. My husband and I finished our Medicals on Jan 25. I got deferral for Chest X-ray as I am pregnant. I have included the pregnancy deferral letter from the panel physician along with the letter of explanation in which I have mentioned my due date etc.

Should I expect no update with medicals until I get my X Rays done? I was expecting that I would get an acknowledgement regarding the deferral when you get the MEP. Is anyone else in a similar situation? Any insight would help.
Thanks!

alice_wonders

Mar 18, 2019
There's a Whatsapp Group. Unfortunately, the forum does not allow the link to be shared. Kindly share with me your Whatsapp numbers here and I will inform the admin to add you.
Hi - Will you please request the admin to add me to the whatsapp group? 91-9833231670

ankit0912

Nov 1, 2018
I submitted my Biometric at Bangalore location on 3-Apr and got the email that it has been sent to New Delhi office for processing on 4-Apr. I checked my profile on 4-Apr and the Biometrics was marked as 'Complete'.

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
I submitted my Biometric at Bangalore location on 3-Apr and got the email that it has been sent to New Delhi office for processing on 4-Apr. I checked my profile on 4-Apr and the Biometrics was marked as 'Complete'.
Guess the process is quicker for people who submitted their biometrics in Bangalore. Let’s see how long it takes for Hyderabad