App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
No need to worry. You'll get it soon. I read in multiple forums that the average 25 to 30 days is no longer the case! It's in the 40s now
They clearly need more officers. I'll see if they are hiring

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi
I have submitted all the documents with payment on 22nd February for PR in express entry and still waiting haven't got single update yet and not even letter of biometric, what should I do or how can I check what's the status of it, pls help
According to current trend, people are receiving MEP and BIL after 45 days of AOR. Currently people with AOR on 15 and 16 Feb are receiving MEP. Be patient. You have at lest one week left before hitting the panic button.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
No need to worry. You'll get it soon. I read in multiple forums that the average 25 to 30 days is no longer the case! It's in the 40s now
40 was the case in January, now it is in the 45-47 range :(

Rahultulsani

Apr 4, 2019
That's good news. My AOR is Feb 22 and I haven't got anything yet. :( The only thing I can see on the webpage is 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' Is this normal thing? The message has been shown up since I received the AOR.
My AOR is feb 22 and same thing it is showing to me also,

abhijith.av

May 23, 2018
That's good news. My AOR is Feb 22 and I haven't got anything yet. :( The only thing I can see on the webpage is 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' Is this normal thing? The message has been shown up since I received the AOR.
Hey Dustyndude,

AOR Feb 16th here. Don't worry, the status is still the same for me. Looks like we are gonna be getting the MEP and BIL hopefully by tomorrow EOD of Canada time or positively by next week.

Keep calm!!

ljstar2006

Apr 4, 2019
AOR Feb 24, CEC inland, my husband (dependent who is living in the US) just got the biometric letter request, however the medical exam part show nothing. Does that mean we already pass the medical exam, just the system not updated yet? Feel wired.

jslo

Jan 30, 2019
Hello,

Does anyone know what "this information/ documents" refers to? The payment or the receipt?

Thanks a lot!

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

On July 31st, 2018, biometrics collection (biographic data, fingerprints and a photograph) became a requirement when you apply for permanent residence.

According to our records, biometrics fees are required for the following individual(s):

At this time in regards to biometrics collection, you have already paid $85.00. You must only pay the remaining biometric fee of an additional $85.00 and subsequently submit/upload the scanned copy of the payment receipt (details below).

Payment of Biometric Fees

1. This fee must be paid at the following link: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/.

2. Click “Continue” at the bottom of the first page.

3. Select “Immigration” then under “Other immigration services”, select “Biometrics”.

4. Select the fee that applies to your application.
    Note: “If you qualify for the “family” or “groups of performing artists” rates, only enter “1” into the ‘Quantity’.

5. Click “Submit” and complete payment.

6. Upload the receipt via your MyCIC account.
Once the fee is paid, you will receive further instructions (Biometric Instruction Letter) on when and how to give your biometrics. Once you have received the Biometric Instruction Letter, you can go to one of the official locations to give your biometrics.

For further information regarding biometrics collection, please visit our website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

Please note:

The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.

For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.canada.ca/immigration.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. Sincerely,
www.canada.ca

jslo

Jan 30, 2019
There are 3 new document submission boxes in MyCIC account. Two of them are called "Replacement needed" - Police certificate. I assume they are for the police certificates as they have sent us a request letter. However, I find it strange that both boxes for the police certificates are under my name instead of one under my name and one under my husband's. Also, since the HKSAR police will send the certificates directly to IRCC, what should I upload in my account?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
There are 3 new document submission boxes in MyCIC account. Two of them are called "Replacement needed" - Police certificate. I assume they are for the police certificates as they have sent us a request letter. However, I find it strange that both boxes for the police certificates are under my name instead of one under my name and one under my husband's. Also, since the HKSAR police will send the certificates directly to IRCC, what should I upload in my account?
I had a similar experience (need to submit two PCCs each for me and the spouse, but all of them are under my name). For what to upload, in your place I would do a single page explaining that the PCC will be sent directly and then some acknowledgement of application/payment or whatever documentation exists to show the application's been done.