+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Hopefulcandidate

Dec 10, 2018
I heard someone with AOR 6th got PPR
I believe that person is from Armenia.
This makes me think that although there are average times for the process, there are many factors playing a role in the timeline including country of Residence which can increase or decrease your timeline drastically!
So bottom-line is be patient everyone! We will get there!!

Kishorkg2

May 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is Feb 2.
In estimated bar on CIC account it used to show in months, but today it says 18 weeks. Does anyone got this now in weeks format?

Also as 2 months over it should be 16 weeks as per express entry 6 months processing time but it says 18 weeks? What does this means?
Thanks for your reply in advance

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
While it's nice to see some movement on your file, and to know that you are at least moving at the average pace, I don't think it's been conclusively proven that getting a medical pass earlier leads to a quicker final outcome.
I believe that person is from Armenia.
This makes me think that although there are average times for the process, there are many factors playing a role in the timeline including country of Residence which can increase or decrease your timeline drastically!
So bottom-line is be patient everyone! We will get there!!
Well said! Ultimately, even if it takes 6 months, this is incredibly short for a permanent residence application
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is Feb 2.
In estimated bar on CIC account it used to show in months, but today it says 18 weeks. Does anyone got this now in weeks format?

Also as 2 months over it should be 16 weeks as per express entry 6 months processing time but it says 18 weeks? What does this means?
Has your estimated completion date changed? If no, then it's probably just a rounding thing.

Reactions: Hopefulcandidate

Kishorkg2

May 21, 2017
While it's nice to see some movement on your file, and to know that you are at least moving at the average pace, I don't think it's been conclusively proven that getting a medical pass earlier leads to a quicker final outcome.

Well said! Ultimately, even if it takes 6 months, this is incredibly short for a permanent residence application

Has your estimated completion date changed? If no, then it's probably just a rounding thing.
Thanks for your reply.

My Estimated date is same so I guess it's a round of thing as you mentioned.

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is Feb 2.

Where we can check the "estimate bar" , it's not showing on my CIC account :(

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Where we can check the "estimate bar" , it's not showing on my CIC account :(
It will come back once you clear MEP and/or receive BIL

Rahultulsani

Apr 4, 2019
Hi
I have submitted all the documents with payment on 22nd February for PR in express entry and still waiting haven't got single update yet and not even letter of biometric, what should I do or how can I check what's the status of it, pls help

Hopefulcandidate

Dec 10, 2018
Hi
I have submitted all the documents with payment on 22nd February for PR in express entry and still waiting haven't got single update yet and not even letter of biometric, what should I do or how can I check what's the status of it, pls help
Don't worry, you still have some time. Based on my calculations, you'll get an update approx 43-45 days from AOR. I know the wait is tough, but there's literally nothing else you can do.

Hopefulcandidate

Dec 10, 2018

Very true. The PR process for Canada is the most streamlined and straightforward in the world! Either you have everything, or you don't, and if you submit everything they ask for, then you will get it in due time, it is as simple as that.
My advice to the people who are waiting. Try to occupy yourself as much as you can with other things. Check your IRCC account and email daily so that you don't miss out on ADRs.

Piwee

Mar 30, 2019
AOR Feb 13, no updates so far. People who have AOR after me are getting their medicals updated. I am extremely nervous right now.
I called the toll free number to check if there is some info I can get over the phone, but found nothing there either. anyone with the same situation?
It can take up to 50 days now. So I wouldn't worry. You'll probably get an update today

Reactions: davidsson3