+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Luckywz

Mar 11, 2019
AOR Feb 14th
Medical Passed - April 2nd . Status tracker is back. No Biometrics request .Not sure if its normal?
I am from India, visited Canada 3 years ago. Wife and 2 kids on my application

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
AOR Feb 14th
Medical Passed - April 2nd . Status tracker is back. No Biometrics request .Not sure if its normal?
I am from India, visited Canada 3 years ago. Wife and 2 kids on my application
If you have submitted biometric details for your last Canadian Visa then most probably you will not receive it this time since the details are valid for 10 years. If you haven't then you will receive BIL in the next couple of days, BIL is known to come days after MEP.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi everyone! I received my AOR on the 22nd of February. In my application it is showing that my eligibility is under review and my background check os under process. Does anyone know what this means and how far along my application is? The medical is still showing as "you do not need a medical". I am applying from the UAE and have a Canadian university degree. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
The status you mentioned are default these days for many applicants including myself. As per current trend it takes 45 days from your AOR to receive MEP and BIL. You might receive it earlier too, if you are lucky. Don't be worried and be patient, it will come. :)

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
biometrics completed a week ago, no updates so far.... the status bar came up again... remaining time 4 months. best of lucks to all

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
The status you mentioned are default these days for many applicants including myself. As per current trend it takes 45 days from your AOR to receive MEP and BIL. You might receive it earlier too, if you are lucky. Don't be worried and be patient, it will come. :)
Good to know. Thanks!

Luckywz

Mar 11, 2019
If you have submitted biometric details for your last Canadian Visa then most probably you will not receive it this time since the details are valid for 10 years. If you haven't then you will receive BIL in the next couple of days, BIL is known to come days after MEP.
My account doesn't show any biometrics number. I did not give any special biometrics when I applied as visitor 3 years ago, but fingerprinting happened at the time of arrival in Canada ....lets see , hopefully I will get the biometrics request soon

Luckywz

Mar 11, 2019
Has anyone had issues logging into CIC to check the status of their application? Sometimes when I enter my GCKEY/Password it takes me back to the main page where you choose English/French again. I have to try numerous times before I actually can login without being rerouted to main page of cic website. Strange issue

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
Has anyone had issues logging into CIC to check the status of their application? Sometimes when I enter my GCKEY/Password it takes me back to the main page where you choose English/French again. I have to try numerous times before I actually can login without being rerouted to main page of cic website. Strange issue
I had same issue several times but if you keep trying sign-in then it eventually goes to the page that we can check the application. I think that it's just temporary error.

Jeeplove85

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys , Anybody got PPR request from Feb 2019 AOR? Please can you advise the process for an inland applicant after you receive the golden mail? Will the inland applicant have to send his passport ( if not from visa exempt country) or he can go at any US-Can border and get his PR visa and border itself? Thanks in advance

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys , Anybody got PPR request from Feb 2019 AOR? Please can you advise the process for an inland applicant after you receive the golden mail? Will the inland applicant have to send his passport ( if not from visa exempt country) or he can go at any US-Can border and get his PR visa and border itself? Thanks in advance
I was curious about this too. Someone told me that we have to go to the boarder to get PR but the other told me that we would get it by mail.

Reactions: Jeeplove85