+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Ok so my friends advised me to call at 345 dubai time 445 pk time.. i dont knoe what time it would be in india.. call got connected in 13-15 min.. so i guess that was the best time..

Also below is the step by step process if that helps:
Calling CIC - steps*

1- *CIC call centre*
+16139444000

2- English *press 1*

3- immigration *press 1*

4- transfer to citzship and imm can processing application *press 1*

5- status or processing times *press 1*

6- become permanent resident *press 2*

7- application starts with E *press 2*

8- then enter *application number* followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

10- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent.
Thank you so much dear for your kind help.

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Pls be patient. It takes about 44-46 days to get an update, some times longer And as you are inland you would probably get ppr before those that got med update before you.
Hi guys. Inland cec applicant.
AOR : February 26th

I haven’t received an update. I’m checking every day. I’m very stressed, even more when I see people getting their application going from aor to por in less than two month.

I’m desperate. Something went probably wrong. I’m really worried.

4377724950 please add me

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
those r visible obviously...but those got changed a day before i got the update email from IRCC
emails from CIC are known to come hours later after the update/change has taken place in the account. Happened to me before.

Mar 11, 2019
AOR - 13th Feb
BIL - 29th March
Yesterday I got a message in my account asking my husband(who is dependant) to appear for medical examination along with IMM1017 form.

My status at that time was "We have requested for a medical exam"

The point is that we had already submitted our medicals(which were done by registered panelist on 24th December) when we were filling up for PR.
Today we followed up with the clinic,they said they have already sent my husband's medical to ircc and the status automatically got updated to "You have passed your medicals"

But the form for medical examination is still showing in cic account messages.Now do I need to get medical done or is it already passed

What to do in this case? Plz help

Canada1987

Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone! I received my AOR on the 22nd of February. In my application it is showing that my eligibility is under review and my background check os under process. Does anyone know what this means and how far along my application is? The medical is still showing as "you do not need a medical". I am applying from the UAE and have a Canadian university degree. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Last edited:

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
Hi, hopefully you will get your medicals update by end of next week after that your timeline bar will reappear. Mine is 11feb AOR and I passed my medicals today.
That's good news. My AOR is Feb 22 and I haven't got anything yet. :( The only thing I can see on the webpage is 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' Is this normal thing? The message has been shown up since I received the AOR.

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
AOR 19 Feb , CEC Inland : Medical Passed on 3rd April 2019 . Didn't get request for Bio-metric . I am not sure if I will get bio-metric request or not as I am currently in Canada on work permit . Any one is in similar situation ? Any feed back on it ?

Last edited:

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone! I received my AOR on the 22nd of February. In my application it is showing that my eligibility is under review and my background check os under process. Does anyone know what this means and how far along my application is? The medical is still showing as "you do not need a medical". I am applying from the UAE and have a Canadian university degree. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
AOR Feb 22, CEC inland but I haven't received any message :( Is there anyone in the same situation like me?