+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Saleemamusani

Mar 28, 2019
No....that's y bit confused coz rest every1 is getting MEP n BIL together
Dont worry.. it will come by tomorrow.. i know a person who got even after a week.. i will keep u posted..

U also tell me when u get it..

It will be romorrow morning i think most probably

Reactions: Monajk

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I got the MEP on 28 march when the status my application turned to "Updated"
But today morning, it changed to "Your action is required.
I see no message in my account. Can someone please help me to understand what exactly does this mean?
I had a similar experience, so here's my hypothesis.

In addition to the biometrics, I also had requests for two additional documents. I got a series of emails saying my account had updates, which I believe corresponded to them uploading the biometric letter requests (one each for me and the spouse) and letters allowing me to apply for police certificates (two in total, a common one for each country addressing both my spouse and me). Maybe an hour later, I got an update for medicals. I believe that at this stage the home page actually still said application status was updated or submitted and messages read. Then I got another update email, and I believe this is when status changed to "Your action is required".

So my hypothesis is that there are periodic jobs that run, scan applications and change status. So sometime after the ADR and/or biometric requests were made, this background job saw I needed to do things and changed the status of the application accordingly, and triggered an email (either directly or that could be another batch process).

TLDR: You're fine and shouldn't think too much about these things until something is obviously wrong. And I should probably take my own advice :)

Reactions: mav20

Chandra51188

Nov 16, 2018
Checked my account and status were changed to "Application/profile updated". But there is no update happened inside except progress bar. Is any one faced this issue?

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
I had a similar experience, so here's my hypothesis.

In addition to the biometrics, I also had requests for two additional documents. I got a series of emails saying my account had updates, which I believe corresponded to them uploading the biometric letter requests (one each for me and the spouse) and letters allowing me to apply for police certificates (two in total, a common one for each country addressing both my spouse and me). Maybe an hour later, I got an update for medicals. I believe that at this stage the home page actually still said application status was updated or submitted and messages read. Then I got another update email, and I believe this is when status changed to "Your action is required".

So my hypothesis is that there are periodic jobs that run, scan applications and change status. So sometime after the ADR and/or biometric requests were made, this background job saw I needed to do things and changed the status of the application accordingly, and triggered an email (either directly or that could be another batch process).

TLDR: You're fine and shouldn't think too much about these things until something is obviously wrong. And I should probably take my own advice :)
I think you are right.

Mehulmod

Jul 22, 2018
Another message this morning.

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.

But no actual update on my account... What could it be???

AOR 11 Feb
ADR 28 March ( I am yet to submit ADR)
Another message 30 Marcb