+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

jobseeker2210

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone from Feb AoR who passed medicals. It's been 40 days since the AoR of 1st Feb and no medicals update.

Anyone who has received medicals please respond.

radhika123

Jan 15, 2019
Anyone from Feb AoR who passed medicals. It's been 40 days since the AoR of 1st Feb and no medicals update.

Anyone who has received medicals please respond.
Now the average no: of days till mep is 42-43 days i think..and today jan 30 and 31 started getting mep/bil as per immitracker

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
I wish u all the best...BTW pls tell wat doc did u miss last time??
Well it’s a sad story. I have twins . Both boys and their names start from the same alphabet A. While uploading their birth certificates we got confused and uploaded the same certificate twice.
I hope this time all the documents have been uploaded correctly.
I think it will take 1-2 more weeks from today to pass medicals and to see if everything is okey with my application

Maiksag

Mar 3, 2019
Yes , I am also getting same message "Application status is not available, please try again later". Not sure what is the issue.

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone, here's my info:

ITA date - 30 January 2019
Application submission & AOR - 4 February 2019
Country of residence - USA

Question about the details page, is it normal that it says I do not need a medical exam at this stage? Or is it just a glitch (one of many) in the system?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
same thing here.... AOR feb 10th.

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
According to Immitracker, those who submitted their applications in the last week of January are getting MEP now. So those received AoR in the first week of Feb should start getting the update within the coming two weeks.
thanks buddy