+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Hi Feb AORs,

Just called to check the status of my application - AOR Feb 15 - after my progress bar disappeared, which I found odd because this only happened to some applications, not all.

The automated message says they have not even started processing my application!

I wasn't expecting much at this point but I definitely wasn't expecting zero movement :/ I was hoping that after 3 weeks at least something to have begun. Anyone with ideas / thoughts / advice? Is it normal to take this long to even start the processing?

Reactions: Jaeden_77

agrawalravi90

Jan 29, 2019
Hi Feb AORs,

Just called to check the status of my application - AOR Feb 15 - after my progress bar disappeared, which I found odd because this only happened to some applications, not all.

The automated message says they have not even started processing my application!

I wasn't expecting much at this point but I definitely wasn't expecting zero movement :/ I was hoping that after 3 weeks at least something to have begun. Anyone with ideas / thoughts / advice? Is it normal to take this long to even start the processing?
Same thing happened with my application, the bar disappeared a few days back, thanks for checking with them. It's discouraging to hear that this means they haven't even started processing it yet *sighs*

divakariyer

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-11-2019
Hi Feb AORs,

AOR - Feb 6

Same case here of the status bar disappearing few days back. Although guys my cousin who had AOR in December '18, gave the info that his medical update came 40 days after his AOR so lets hope the same timeline works for us too....

divakariyer

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-11-2019
Hello,

I have sent you all link to the Whatsapp group.

You must be from February AOR.
Hi Everyone,

AOR - Feb 6

Can you please add me to the whastapp group too?

+12145487815

Thank you in advance and all the best.

Happy2019

Feb 20, 2019
AOR - Feb 6

Same case here of the status bar disappearing few days back. Although guys my cousin who had AOR in December '18, gave the info that his medical update came 40 days after his AOR so lets hope the same timeline works for us too....
Thanks.. Probably you might get ur MEP next week.

Reactions: divakariyer

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
My aor was on feb 3. Current trend is about 6 weeks (40-42 days ) to clear medical examination. One of my school mate with FSW inland had his MEP cleared on 28 Feb. His AoR was on Jan 20. This was 39 days.

My personal expectation for MEP is somewhere end of next week for folks who summitted their applications at the beginning of Feb 2019.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
To all those worried about not getting any updates after AOR, at present MEP takes about 40 days (give or take a few) from the date of your AOR. Worrying about it will not make the time go faster, be patient and relax. :)

The progress bar disappeared for a lot of people after one their scheduled updates, when I contacted them regarding this, I was told it will not affect the processing of the application. I saw some people reporting in other forums and whatsapp groups that their progress bar resurfaced after their MEP. So, may be it will come back for us too.

Lets wait and see :)

Reactions: agrawalravi90

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

AOR - Feb 12th 2019

No updates yet, but my progress bar/tracker disappeared a few days back which sounds like an ominous sign.

I have a same issue with the status bar. Also, there is a message saying that "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." That's the only thing I can check.