+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Jevyj123

Feb 13, 2018
Hi Jevyj, my AOR is one day ahead of yours. I’m CEC Inland.
AOR - 14th Feb
Medical - not passed yet (which is giving me a scare as it has been more than 2 months)
BIL - not required for Inland
Background - “we are processing.....”
I called IRCC early this week, to enquire what’s the delay in my Medicals.
Her reply was the usual “nothing to worry”. She did give me a few updates:
1) R10 Completeness Check - Done
2) Criminality - Validated and approved
3) Eligibility & Security- in process
She said a few things(updates/checks) are happening parallelly. The reason why Medical is not shown approved is becauseEligibility is happening (I didn’t understand this logic of hers, but I did not question).
4) Currently file is at Sydney, NS
Is this to say that Medicals & eligibility is done in the same go? Or just R10? I’m genuinely confused at this point lol

Jevyj123

Feb 13, 2018
Update: I received my PPR request this morning at 4am PST. I noticed there was a ghost update to my account yesterday around 5pm PST as well.

Program: Federal Skilled Worker - BC
Express Entry Submission: Dec 28 2018
Invitation to Apply: Jan 10 2018
Acknowledgement of Receipt: Feb 5 2019
Medicals Passed: March 21 2019
Biometrics Passed: March 29 2019
Ready for Visa E-mail / Passport Request Received: April 17th 2019
Background Check Completed: In-progress
Hey did this go straight from BIL to PPR? Or did you get other email updates on chance in status in between then and your most test update (PPR) ?

tarannum1008

Feb 9, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
This is just amazing. Very happy for you. whats your group: CEC - FSW - other? And, would you consider to put here the status from those points: background check, fingerprint, eligibility ?
Thanks. .

I am FSW- outland.

Since the start my background status was 'processing' and its still the same.

Medical passed on 26 March. Same day got request for biometrics. Biometrics completed on 27 March.

Ghost update on 7 Apr.

PPR on 16th April.

Although eligibility is still 'we are reviewing'

No status change in CIC account. Just a request letter for passport.

I hope it helps. All the best to you☺

Reactions: nns14
Mar 26, 2019
Thanks. .

I am FSW- outland.

Since the start my background status was 'processing' and its still the same.

Medical passed on 26 March. Same day got request for biometrics. Biometrics completed on 27 March.

Ghost update on 7 Apr.

PPR on 16th April.

Although eligibility is still 'we are reviewing'

No status change in CIC account. Just a request letter for passport.

I hope it helps. All the best to you☺
thanks a lot and congrats again. welcome to canada \o/

Reactions: tarannum1008
Jan 13, 2019
Hey did this go straight from BIL to PPR? Or did you get other email updates on chance in status in between then and your most test update (PPR) ?
I did my biometrics 1 week after I received the biometrics letter in the portal. My account updated with biometrics passed 1 day after I actually had my biometrics / fingerprints completed on-site at a US customers/immigrations location. About 2.5 weeks after this, the status of my background check in the portal changed from "in-progress" to "we are processing your background check." 2 days after this, I noticed a ghost update when I logged in - there the status said something like "Application/profile updated" but nothing in my actual application looked different. Then this morning I received the email in my personal email inbox, not the portal. The only emails I receivied was about a new message for the BIL, and then the email I received for PPR.

Hope this clarifies.

Jell123

Apr 3, 2019
Hi Jevyj, my AOR is one day ahead of yours. I’m CEC Inland.
AOR - 14th Feb
Medical - not passed yet (which is giving me a scare as it has been more than 2 months)
BIL - not required for Inland
Background - “we are processing.....”
I called IRCC early this week, to enquire what’s the delay in my Medicals.
Her reply was the usual “nothing to worry”. She did give me a few updates:
1) R10 Completeness Check - Done
2) Criminality - Validated and approved
3) Eligibility & Security- in process
She said a few things(updates/checks) are happening parallelly. The reason why Medical is not shown approved is becauseEligibility is happening (I didn’t understand this logic of hers, but I did not question).
4) Currently file is at Sydney, NS

Hi JoyForPR your story is similar as mine. I am FSW-O, AOR - 10th Feb and no MEP & BIL yet.
VO - Sydney, NS

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Everyone says Sydney, NS is the slowest CIO that exists in this planet. Im hope they're wrong because Im there too.
But I have heard that all the applications go yo Sydney CIO first then move to CPC. Mine is also at Sydney as of now...AOR Feb 10 and only medical passed...no biometric letter yet.