Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Always good to see some activity from our part of the woods. I'm a PNP applicant with an AOR of Feb. Just cleared Biometrics and Medicals so preparing to hibernate from the boards until people start announcing good news :) 5 months isn't that long -- see how fast 2 - 3 months have passed already!!
Excellent idea. Save yourself some grief by staying off the boards.

Ill try to do the same, if I can only stop being obsessive about it :)

GOOD LUCK!

Spotted.

phoenixoreole

Nov 5, 2018
AOR Received.
13-02-2019
Biometrics completed yesterday on 1-4-2019 . How long it takes to get an update regarding same.
Hi! I have received the Biometrics letter...Are you from Mumbai?wanted to know where in Mumbai can I get biometrics done? The VAC listed on cic website says they don't do biometrics for PR applications.

phoenixoreole

Nov 5, 2018
AOR Received.
13-02-2019
AOR - 13th Feb
MEP- 8th April
BIL - 8th April

Before MEP got an ADR for background declaration (imm 5669).

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi! I have received the Biometrics letter...Are you from Mumbai?wanted to know where in Mumbai can I get biometrics done? The VAC listed on cic website says they don't do biometrics for PR applications.
I do not know the address of the VAC in mumbai. But I have seen Mumbai on the drop down list on the Vfs page while selecting the centre. You can chose that centre and create your appointment. The address of the centre will be given on your appointment confirmation letter. You can use this link to register and schedule an appointment
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/

TechFalcon

Nov 10, 2018
Guys I applied from a country which requires the letter from Canadian embassy to apply for PCC. But I requested the letter proactively from the embassy and obtained the PCC and submitted along with my original documents. I think the processing team didn't reviewed it and directly sent the request for new PCC. Could you please let me know what should be the next step ? I opened a CSE, not sure on the timeline for that. Will it be of any help if I call them to clarify ? Appreciate any leads.

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hey I am from Hyderabad. As RBV2909 rightly pointed you can check the link provided by him and look for the address

valetik

Apr 8, 2019
AOR - 9th Feb
MEP- 27th March
BIL - 27th March
28th of March - MEP changed to "We are reviewing your medical results" :eek:
Biometrics Completed - 3d April
The status of our medicals hasn't changed though o_O Hoping for the best :D

Reactions: garry@1990

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Guys I applied from a country which requires the letter from Canadian embassy to apply for PCC. But I requested the letter proactively from the embassy and obtained the PCC and submitted along with my original documents. I think the processing team didn't reviewed it and directly sent the request for new PCC. Could you please let me know what should be the next step ? I opened a CSE, not sure on the timeline for that. Will it be of any help if I call them to clarify ? Appreciate any leads.
If CIC is asking for a new PCC then it is always better to get one and submit.
Btw which country is this? I also got a PCC from a country where they needed a letter from the Canadian Embassy, but I applied for it without the letter and got the PCC. However, I am not currently living there, so I don't know how this will affect my situation. You got me worried :|

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
AOR FEBRUARY 10...Medical passed but not received BIL YET. Anybody with the same status? Is this the matter of concern?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Why not just submit the PCC in the placeholder and submit it (assuming it's your only additional document)? As long as the certificate is genuine, verifiable, and meets the rules (within 6 months of application for country of residence, after you've left the country for all others) you should have no problems.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
ITA or AOR? Mine went AWOL couple of days after AOR. Was there a progress bar after ITA?
Everything seems case specific, I have a friend with Jan 3 AOR, her progress bar has always been there, it never went missing. I was afraid why mine went missing while her's is still visible for the first few days :) Now I realise there is no point in thinking too much about it and comparing your situation with others.
AoR indeed, and not ITA :)

ivan.bc

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
ITA or AOR? Mine went AWOL couple of days after AOR. Was there a progress bar after ITA?
Everything seems case specific, I have a friend with Jan 3 AOR, her progress bar has always been there, it never went missing. I was afraid why mine went missing while her's is still visible for the first few days :) Now I realise there is no point in thinking too much about it and comparing your situation with others.
Yours is not the only case, I have read about this happening to others too. Anyway, 4 months and 17 weeks are not that different, so don't worry about it. :)
I know, guys. I'm not worried at all about a status bar. It's probably the most irrelevant thing in that page. hahaha

But as a software developer I am just curious as to how it was programmed that way. The inconsistency makes people confused and is something that is usually avoided in software in general.

But as to how the bar behaves that way I'd say it's either a bug or they're doing some kind of A/B testing (they show different stuff to different people and see which performs better).

Madara

Aug 22, 2018
AOR: February 13, 2019
Stream: AINP (non express entry)

Everyone here writes that there is a request to medical exam at the beginning. But in my case, the eligibility requirements and background check are already under consideration. As well- my previous medical exam has expired already. Can anyone explain why I am at this stage?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.