Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
Good News -
Got PPR.
Just now checked spam after reaching office - There it was the Golden Email..
Well Friday the 13th, brings luck for some ... seeing one of the waiting lot gets PPR gives us hope

Congratulations again .... will have a beer to celebrate your PPR

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hello all,

Finally Prayers are answered !!!
Its time for PPR after 7 months and 2 days wait..

FSW-O -India
VO - Ottawa

AOR : 10 Feb
MEP: 27th March .
Biometrics : 2nd April

Silence till August.may have missed GU in between . did not call IRCC before completion of 6 months .
Called IRCC on 15th Aug. info given by agent was eligibility - recommended pass, criminality passed, security not started.
Called IRCC again on 22nd Aug. Agent told me he will put notes to officer since there was no update and officer was assigned to file.
called on 29th Aug again. all statuses were same but agent told me that next date was given on my file was 22nd September.
Did not ordered GCMS at any point in process

and then

GU : 12 September
PPR email : 13th September

Thank you very much for all members in this forum for their info sharing / motivating posts .

We can help each other to find new job in Canada and to settle... continuing from here :)
( Those who have jobs , please help us :) )
Planning to go to Canada early next year

I will be keep looking at threads and posts.
I know there are lot of experts here but if you want you can message me directly in this very account for any details / help.

Praying for all of you to get PPR very soon !
hope to see you people in Canada.

Thank you again and all the best !!!
Congratulations :)

My next delay due date is also September 22 and I was convinced nothing will happen before 22 or even on 22. Based on my experience I was waiting for the officer to come up with a new date. Your post gives me hope. Still, our officers are probably different and mine is most probably still sleeping on my file :D

PranavEI

Nov 30, 2016
MPNP papre file applicant - Outland

Paper file delivered to Sydney, NS- November 8, 2018
AOR- August 8, 2019
Medical and RPRF request- August 16, 2019
Pre-arrival letter- August 17, 2019
RPRF paid- August 24, 2019
Medical passed- August 29, 2019

Awaiting PPR

ivo123

Jan 6, 2019
Hi. I called CIC and was told that Eligibility is recommended pass. When can I expect PPR? AOR is 25th Feb. TIA.
There’s no septic time, it’s a waiting game now, but it’s at least good news that it’s recommended pass.

What is your VO?

Have you had any Golden Updates?

ivo123

Jan 6, 2019
This morning when I logged into my CIC file it seemed that there had been an update to it. I didn’t see anything change in the statuses but it says I had unread changes.

What do you think guys? Good news soon?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Golden email went to spam?? Oh man!! Heartiest congratulations!!!
It happens a lot. Search the forums and you will see many cases where they totally missed the deadline because it went to spam and had to re-apply again. That's why those who already got PPR advise us to check spam regularly and filter communications from cic as important so that it won't go to spam.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi. I called CIC and was told that Eligibility is recommended pass. When can I expect PPR? AOR is 25th Feb. TIA.
when did you call them?

moonmouna

Sep 13, 2019
Morocco
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14th February 2019
hello everybody,

My AOR is 14th February 2019 i got my GCMS notes for the 7th August and status were:
  • Eligibilty: Recommend pass
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Security: not started
  • VO:Ottawa
i ordred again on the 8th of September the notes( still waiting), i just want to know if the Security could be started meanwhile? i am a little bit worried about Security espacially because in the past i had to make a business travel to Italy but i had a French Visa so i used to land and check passeport by the french autorities befaure going to an other country belonging to the shengen space, i had a stopover of 2hours in France then i go on to Italy for 5 days.
in my previous travelling data entry in the EE profil i forgot to mention this detail, is this considred as a false declaration? or if they deeply check about me they will understand this missing by logic as a forgotten information not a false one?
thanks to @legalfalcon to help me here and everyone who can say more about this, i am realy worried about this missing.

thanks in advance.