IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Mine is at CPC too. Was starting to think I'm the only one still at CPC. 29 days left for me
waht's wrong with being at CPC?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
My file is in Ottawa as well. Called yesterday and.confirmed that my background was going on. Not sure whats the next step is. The person i talked to asked me to have patience as they r processing it
It is their standard response. You should have asked what part of BG (criminality, security) is complete and what is yet to start/complete? My BG has been going on for 5 months now... :p Hope they complete it soon :)

As per my friends profiles after CoPR, once the BG is complete, next is PPR, (Provided there is no issues with eligibility)

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
It is their standard response. You should have asked what part of BG (criminality, security) is complete and what is yet to start/complete? My BG has been going on for 5 months now... :p Hope they complete it soon :)

As per my friends profiles after CoPR, once the BG is complete, next is PPR, (Provided there is no issues with eligibility)
I tried asking the lady i spoke with and she suggested to wait since my six months arent up yet. So i dint prod much. But thanks for the comments. I am trying not to think about it every waking second. Hahaha

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Sure. I will post any updates to my file I get to know about. Request you to do the same. Are you planning to apply GCMS notes?
Yes I already applied for GCMS notes on 5th July to know exactly what stage is the file at. Hope we get some good news soon!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Great I ordered today. :)
Sandy,

Just want to know more about your profile like are you a single or a joint applicant?

And have you done Biometrics?

As I tried doing upfront but was told that its not required until I have been asked by CIC!

Please share your insights!

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Sandy,

Just want to know more about your profile like are you a single or a joint applicant?

And have you done Biometrics?

As I tried doing upfront but was told that its not required until I have been asked by CIC!

Please share your insights!
I have 3 dependents so total of 4 applicants. I had one ADR for RCMP Canada. Is it what you are referring to as Biometrics?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
I have 3 dependents so total of 4 applicants. I had one ADR for RCMP Canada. Is it what you are referring to as Biometrics?
O yes.

Sorry, I meant RCMP only.

I havent been requested for the same.

Should I still keep it ready, What do you think?

When did you call CIC last?

Any progress like in Criminality, Eligibility or Security?

As 20 days left!

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
O yes.

Sorry, I meant RCMP only.

I havent been requested for the same.

Should I still keep it ready, What do you think?

When did you call CIC last?

Any progress like in Criminality, Eligibility or Security?

As 20 days left!
I dont think one should give extra documents unless asked for.. I called yesterday and was told Criminality still in Progress (started on March 17) and Eligibility and Security not started..
What is your VO btw?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar