+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Jell123

Apr 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Need an expert advise, I does not receive BIL yet. Is there anyone else in Feb AOR who is in the same situation or does anyone know the reason why BIL is not requested yet. I am little bit worried about this.

Thanks in advance

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Need an expert advise, I does not receive BIL yet. Is there anyone else in Feb AOR who is in the same situation or does anyone know the reason why BIL is not requested yet. I am little bit worried about this.

Thanks in advance
That does seem very concerning. Have you ordered notes or called? I would suggest you do so asap...

Jell123

Apr 3, 2019
That does seem very concerning. Have you ordered notes or called? I would suggest you do so asap...
I have not order GCMS notes, also I have checked with my consultant and he said its being a normal thing and the visa officer will send the request anytime between the Visa processing timeline and also i have not received any ADR till now so hope for the best.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi friends,

my Timeline below, I am a PNP EE,

First of all thanks for all for ur information and support,

first my pnp Process,

PNP draw selected November 1st applied and approved December 21, Then got invited in EE with 600 and waited for the Draw,
EE process,
ITA jan 10,
1st aor 21 feb, after that the below mentioned updates as per date,

1st profile/application updated apr 11 ( gesss its called as 2nd AOR)
2nd profile/application updated Apr 16 ( MEDS AND BIL)
3rd profile/application updated May 22 (Morning) (90 days completed) no email notification (Ghost Update)
4th profile/application updated May 22 (Evening) no email notification (Ghost update)

5 th profile/update may 23 with email notifications.
6 th profile/update may 28 (no email notification) Ghost update

Meanwhile these ongoing updates I applied for OWP and Visit for my wife and daughter May 6 applied and May 13 Application Approved,

Nothing has changed in my profile and status bar shows 48 days, i received in my email for landing Interview.

I Haven't got any Ghost update after May 28, And today I received Landing Interview In Vancouver since I an a BC PNP candidate,

I have applied for GCMS myself applied May 1 and received June 1st

Hope it helps you all,

Godspeed, wish everyone get ur PPr soon
Congrats man.... My last GU was on May 28th. Feeling excited also ..

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
I have not order GCMS notes, also I have checked with my consultant and he said its being a normal thing and the visa officer will send the request anytime between the Visa processing timeline and also i have not received any ADR till now so hope for the best.
Has the consultant called or written to cic or is he just telling you not to worry on what basis? Usually only inland applicants don't get bio request... I wish you the best but my instinct says contact CIC directly and immediately. keep us updated...

Jell123

Apr 3, 2019
Has the consultant called or written to cic or is he just telling you not to worry on what basis? Usually only inland applicants don't get bio request... I wish you the best but my instinct says contact CIC directly and immediately. keep us updated...
I have called the IRCC thrice a time from last 3 months but the agent is also saying the samething that when the officer wants he/she will send you the request also now the file is also transferred to NDVO last month and now IRCC agent does not have the access on my file. My consultant also said that we will request GCMS after 6 months time frame and we will only contact NDVO through email and they are also hardly reply for the query.

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
I have called the IRCC thrice a time from last 3 months but the agent is also saying the samething that when the officer wants he/she will send you the request also now the file is also transferred to NDVO last month and now IRCC agent does not have the access on my file. My consultant also said that we will request GCMS after 6 months time frame and we will only contact NDVO through email and they are also hardly reply for the query.
Ok if the file was moved to your VO at least that's not as bad as I first thought! Well then I guess it's just waiting then ;)

Reactions: Jell123

Jell123

Apr 3, 2019
Ok if the file was moved to your VO at least that's not as bad as I first thought! Well then I guess it's just waiting then ;)

Ya me too, the file was transfer after 120 days from Sydney, NS office. No idea why they transfer the file after 4 months without BIL and what they have done in Sydney. :(

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi, my AOR date is 18th march, 2019.
Should i order GCMS notes or wait more? medical and biometrics is passed and no progress after that.
Yes, you have completed 90 days and your eligibility might be going on, so you can get the correct update from GCMS