Hello everyone,
Here is my timeline
Aor - 21st February
MEP - 9 April
Biometric - 12 April
RPRF - 30 April
Nationality -Indian
Country of residence - India
After paying rprf fees on 30 April there has been no updates. Came to know last month that file is at NDVO.
Can anyone suggest ppr date?? 4 months are over and it's getting stressful for us now
Did you get RPRF request letter or you have paid it upfront ?

Pavan567

Jan 31, 2019
My status changed on March 28 to you background check is in progress.On that day eligibility changed to recommended pass.But it is common that most of them got ppr with out any changes in the front end.Order gcms or call to cic to get updates on your application

MarthaJS

Mar 23, 2017
Hello all,

AOR: 13 Feb
Medical Passed: 29 March
Biometrics: Completed (12 April)
RPRF request : 5 April (paid on 10 April)
No. of applicants: 5
Current Online Application Status: IP2
PNP from Nova Scotia

I recently send a web form request to CIC to enquire about my application status and received the following reply:
Your application is in queue for review. All applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hello all,

PNP from Nova Scotia

I recently send a web form request to CIC to enquire about my application status and received the following reply:
Your application is in queue for review. All applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
There is no IP1 and IP2 anymore. Just saw a case where there were zero ghost updates and no change in the profile and PPR was received in the email. Guesstimates on which stage your application is and how long it will take to get PPR won't work anymore. Best bet is to get GCMS notes if you're anxious, otherwise relax and go-on with your day to day life until you get the golden email in your inbox.

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows if my boyfriends application is on track. He is of british nationality and has applied inland, (he already lives in Canada) I believe he is on the PNP stream as he received the nomination from Ontario. He received AOR February 2019 and everything else is below:

Review of eligibility- Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - Review of medical results
April 12, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision- Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

The last update to his account was for the medicals in April, we are starting to get nervous that he has not received PPR yet, is anyone else in the same boat.
BRITISH NATIONALITY APPLYING INLAND ELECTRONIC

Last edited:

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello all,

PNP from Nova Scotia

hi,

where on the webpage can a person fill out a request to inquire about the application status? and how long does it take for them to reply?

Reactions: Eddie410