+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
@Dhabaan Can you please share how did you get through IRCC on call? I have been trying it for few weeks now, every time I run into some issue (application number not found, service not available from where you are calling etc.) I tried calling +1 613-944-4000 from google hangout and my cell phone as well.
Thanks
I called from Toronto, maybe because its an internal call! Same number on IRCC website. Best

Reactions: 2019PR

ivan.bc

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Hey everyone, I just got the PPR e-mail about 1 hour ago.

I'm a 24y/o single applicant with a small travel history and 1 year of work experience in Canada (NOC 2174) in a young professionals visa.

09/01/2019 - EE Pool
30/01/2019 - Invitation
05/02/2019 - eAOR received & BOWP Application Submitted
21/03/2019 - Medicals Passed & Request Letter (Canadian PCC)
14/05/2019 - BOWP Approved
20/06/2019 - PPR

CPC Edmonton. It took me 135 days for me to get the PPR e-mail.

Thank you all for keeping us posted. Best of luck.

sonisneh

Jun 3, 2019
OK Thank you! Do you see any changes like IN progress1/2 NA. there is no update at all in the Application after the Biometric confirmation...

ivan.bc

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
OK Thank you! Do you see any changes like IN progress1/2 NA. there is no update at all in the Application after the Biometric confirmation...
Not really, the only update I got was the "medicals passed". I've also requested GCMS notes, but when I got it, my eligibility was "recommended passed" and criminal and security were "not started". That was in the end of April.

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Not really, the only update I got was the "medicals passed". I've also requested GCMS notes, but when I got it, my eligibility was "recommended passed" and criminal and security were "not started". That was in the end of April.
Hi, how long did it take you to receive the notes from the day you requested them? and where did you order them from?

N.hawk

Feb 13, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Visa office- Singapore
Raised cse to know my application status. The reply is

This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review.

Should I be worried about the word review?
Didn't order any GCMS notes.

Last edited:

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Requested notes on Apr 25, got them on May 28.

I'm in Canada so I did it myself and it was free.
can you share me the link, i ordered one and since 2 months until now i didnt receive it?! and i paid 5$, wondering how i is free as you mentioned..! Thanks

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Visa office- Singapore

"This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application. If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing."

Hi, glad to finally see someone else at the Singapore office. When was your AoR?

I think it's a standard reply, but maybe you can order GCMS notes to check if there's anything of concern.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Visa office- Singapore

"This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application. If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing."

No, review is used for the documents check.
You can order gcms to know in details too, as this is totally generic reply

N.hawk

Feb 13, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Hi, glad to finally see someone else at the Singapore office. When was your AoR?

I think it's a standard reply, but maybe you can order GCMS notes to check if there's anything of concern.
AOR- Feb 7, 2019
When was yours ?