+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

syedakram16

Apr 17, 2019
I tried contacting IRCC canada office via a family member, their response was that all applications from outside canada are handled by the local visa office. I tried contacting New delhi office but the response was that they won't entertain any application within processing time and only will revert(30 days) to applications crossing the processing times.
Is there no way to get updates from outside canada?

Avinashatri

Jun 15, 2019
Noida
Hi Guys !

Following are my details :

ITA : 19th Dec 2018
AoR: 09th Feb2019
Medical: passed
Biometric: complete on 09th April
Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

There is no change in the status for almost a month now...

Could someone please suggest what should we expect of this status ...

Recently from "weeks" the estimated time bar started showing the "no of days"

Currently it's shows 57 days

Any help, info, suggestions are appreciated.

Kaya.94

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys !

Following are my details :

ITA : 19th Dec 2018
AoR: 09th Feb2019
Medical: passed
Biometric: complete on 09th April
Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

There is no change in the status for almost a month now...

Could someone please suggest what should we expect of this status ...

Recently from "weeks" the estimated time bar started showing the "no of days"

Currently it's shows 57 days

Any help, info, suggestions are appreciated.

Exactly same boat as you, hope you get PPR soon!

Avinashatri

Jun 15, 2019
Noida
I believe it could happen at any moment now..

One thing is for sure, we are one day closer with each day that passes! ;):D

Keep hopes high, we are receiving PPR soon, all of us :)
I agree.. but this wait gets frustrating sometimes as you dont get to anything in terms of the progess and keep looking at the same thing almost everyday..

Reactions: Eddie410

Kaya.94

Oct 26, 2018
I agree.. but this wait gets frustrating sometimes as you dont get to anything in terms of the progess and keep looking at the same thing almost everyday..
So true, personally this has been the toughest, if not the most nerve wrecking wait of my life. But hey, if it’s meant to be it will be. Everything is going to be alright. Lets not forget the days we have anxiously waited for the points to drop just so we could get an ITA (for some of us at least:p) Let’s keep the vibes high, we’ve come so far! Blessings to all :):rolleyes:

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hey everyone

Application- FSW Outland
AOR- 11th Feb
MEP & Biometrics- 29th March
Biometrics submitted - 1st April
Biometrics update as completed- 11th May
Visa office- New Delhi ( India)
57 days remaining on timeline bar. No updates so far.
Ordered GCMS notes on 13th June . I would consider myself lucky if I get my ppr within six months timeframe.

taiolu

Jun 12, 2019
Pls can any one explain to me the issue sorrounding proof of funds. Can there be any problem after submitting the statement of account. If you withdrawal the cash for personal use. Or the cash needs to be there before issueing ppr. Pls I need an urgent answer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon and other thread members I need your opinion. I am February 17 aor and I'd like to ask for your opinion. I got ITA on December 19 2019. I had entered the pool with two or more certificates. However, one of my certificates had a remark from WES "Not comparable to a completed Canadian course". I didn't know this remark meant anything as the ECA also says Canadian equivalency "xxxxxxxx".

But as I was researching on this forum, I realized that I couldn't use that ECA to claim '2 or more" points so I quickly registered for a professional exam that gets a positive outcome from WES. I finished the exam in January and was awarded a certificate on the 13th of February. I took a risk and started another ECA for the new credential and I submitted the application on February 17th.

I included the new credential in my application and education history, I also sent a copy of the diploma with the application but I mentioned I didn't have an ECA for it. I was hoping WES would give me the ECA in say 3 weeks but I received the new ECA on April 1st with a positive outcome. I quickly raised a CSE to include the new ECA and I received a reply that the new ECA has been included in my file.

I passed medical on April 8th and Biometrics April 10th. I have called 3 times and I was told medical passed criminality passed, eligibility not concluded and background checks in progress. Every time I called the agents have mentioned that the application looks good and nothing to worry about.

My question is this. Do you think the case officer would give me points for the New ECA even though I didn't have it at ITA?

Thanks for your response
If your education was completed after you created the profile you will not get points for it.