+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
I think that is the reason employment is under review and according to me, security has not started because it starts after eligiblity. (I hope your's should be an exception if agent said so and your application is processed faster).
Did you request notes to check if any remarks on the review are mentioned by the officer or not?
You think it's because of the change in noc codes from application to AOR or because of the letter?

I haven't ordered notes yet. I can, but not sure it will matter since it takes so long to get to me. I could just resubmit a revised letter with more supporting documents (though of course, I'm not sure what they are looking for without the notes).

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
nice analyse ! but I'm worried about a personal stuff in my profile ! which can delay my application ! I never found something like that in the forums or facebook groups !!! but do you think that a military service can be a reason for a delayed application !???
Yes it might does ...

Reactions: ferhat06

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
You think it's because of the change in noc codes from application to AOR or because of the letter?

I haven't ordered notes yet. I can, but not sure it will matter since it takes so long to get to me. I could just resubmit a revised letter with more supporting documents (though of course, I'm not sure what they are looking for without the notes).
Don't submit any doc till the time they don't ask for ADR. That will create a red flag. And notes take 30 days but worth getting as you are updated with what comments the officers are adding.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
According to an experience, i dont think so, even you have 10 PCCs, as long as they are genuine and as per requested then they will be approved!
Criminality is passed in any case. If a person is having more than 1 PCC generally it is noticed that the criminality is passed after eligibility.
This is with my experience and talking and analyzing the GCMS notes of the applicant. Rest anything can happen.

mav20

Mar 22, 2019
What help?
I was asked to provide my address at a later date at the time of landing.. I tried the address notification service online but it didn’t work for me.. fortunately, I was able to reach the agent via phone today.. waiting for my pr card now.. thanks for the reply!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I was asked to provide my address at a later date at the time of landing.. I tried the address notification service online but it didn’t work for me.. fortunately, I was able to reach the agent via phone today.. waiting for my pr card now.. thanks for the reply!
Oh, so finally you were able to give them the address? you will get the card soon.

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Just got a reply to a web form submitted last week.
File is at CPC Ottawa, eligibility not started, background is ongoing. They didn't say anything about criminality. Time left is 60 days.
Any thoughts guys?

Reactions: adstarscream732