+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
I saw this online and thought to post it here, if this can help!!
AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.
NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.
MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.
IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).
NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.
IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. PPR mail will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. PPR mails these days are taking 7-20 days after you are in IP2 stage. These things will be done at CPC office.
Generally messages will be like below in IP2 status:

Reactions: alldrops

Nebt16

Feb 15, 2018
Hello everyone, my AOR is Feb11th, I'm on IP2 since Feb27th and no more updates, someone else in the same stage? Should I call them?

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
I need your help!!!!
My timeline (CEC inland) is:

AOR: Feb 16
Med passed: Feb 23
Additional document: not required
BGC: we are processing

I applied for GMS notes on Mar 14th and received it today. My situation is this. I was invited to apply under CEC so I did not include any job letter or T4 from my country as I thought it was not necessary for CEC and not easy to obtain one from overseas. BUT I found this note, which concerns me and worries me A LOT.

Text:
Case Analyst: EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

Recommendation: Review Required summary notes: PA did not provide any LOE's for foreign work experience, therefore cannot verify CRA score now drops below round minimum required. A11.2: Review required R87.1: CEC minimum requirements - appears met ready to finalize RPRF: complete

Do you think they are going to reject my application? Do you think I can still submit job letter and T4 from my country and submit it?
No matter what they invite you for. you shud still provide necessary documents since you claimed points for it. But if you were invited for cec, ur foreign work experience doesnt matter since it wasnt met for that. Just be patience, i blv everytn will work fine.

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
I need your help!!!!
My timeline (CEC inland) is:

AOR: Feb 16
Med passed: Feb 23
Additional document: not required
BGC: we are processing

I applied for GMS notes on Mar 14th and received it today. My situation is this. I was invited to apply under CEC so I did not include any job letter or T4 from my country as I thought it was not necessary for CEC and not easy to obtain one from overseas. BUT I found this note, which concerns me and worries me A LOT.

Text:
Case Analyst: EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

Recommendation: Review Required summary notes: PA did not provide any LOE's for foreign work experience, therefore cannot verify CRA score now drops below round minimum required. A11.2: Review required R87.1: CEC minimum requirements - appears met ready to finalize RPRF: complete

Do you think they are going to reject my application? Do you think I can still submit job letter and T4 from my country and submit it?
You claimed points for foreign experience but you didn’t provide any proof for that. Why did you do that? Express Entry is points based, anything you got points for you should show the proof for that.

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No matter what they invite you for. you shud still provide necessary documents since you claimed points for it. But if you were invited for cec, ur foreign work experience doesnt matter since it wasnt met for that. Just be patience, i blv everytn will work fine.
How did u apply gcns notes.i am also cec inland Feb 18 aor.