Finally received the golden mail.
CRS 454
ITA-20 jan
AOR-11 feb
Medical passed- 23 feb
ADNR- 27 feb
Ip2- 27 feb
PPR- April 9 th

Thank you all for your help and support, good luck to everyone.
Congrats

But one question pls, did you have to extend your work as well?! Because I did and I got confirmation the BOWP but am still stuck at IP2. My AOR - 14 Feb

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Mine was on Feb 22 AOR.
ADR on MAR22 and Updated on the same day.
No update yet..
Mine was processing by Sydney Nova scotia. how about u?
Hi!
Do you mind sharing what additional documents that were requested?

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
here is my timeline and still waiting for PPR email.
ITA Feb 7
upfront medical feb 17
submitted docs and paid for all fees feb 20
aor feb 20
application received by cic feb 21
first review on application feb 27 including ( we will let u know when we start the bg check, reviewing additional document, reviewing medical exam)
march 6 - medical passed, bg changed to we are processing ur bg check, we will let u know if we need any information)
from march 6 till today... no update on my app
sent an email to cpc visa office yday to know the status of my application, only got an automated message that it will take 10 business days for me to get any response.
my via is gng to expire in june 20, 2018 and I need to travel out of the country in june. I dnt even know what to do. hoping I get a response soon tho.
some other pple on this thread that got their aor after me already got their ppr email, only God knows what is gng on.

nsuri

Mar 20, 2018
here is my timeline and still waiting for PPR email.
ITA Feb 7
upfront medical feb 17
submitted docs and paid for all fees feb 20
aor feb 20
application received by cic feb 21
first review on application feb 27 including ( we will let u know when we start the bg check, reviewing additional document, reviewing medical exam)
march 6 - medical passed, bg changed to we are processing ur bg check, we will let u know if we need any information)
from march 6 till today... no update on my app
sent an email to cpc visa office yday to know the status of my application, only got an automated message that it will take 10 business days for me to get any response.
my via is gng to expire in june 20, 2018 and I need to travel out of the country in june. I dnt even know what to do. hoping I get a response soon tho.
some other pple on this thread that got their aor after me already got their ppr email, only God knows what is gng on.
We both have same situation. mine is expiring in October. so i renewed my passport and submitted that on IRCC WEB forum. I believe your case processing also from Nova Scotia that's why its late.

Reactions: ennytoolz

Raghu436

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-02-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
Hi, my aor on Feb 6th , Feb 27 no add documents required and in process background check and medicals passed on Feb 13th, no change since Feb 27th called cic today and I was told still checking elgibility and background ,the file is in cpc Ottawa .I was hoping it's under security clearance but its way behind .does any one have any idea ,how long it would take to go to next stage any one similar situation? Thanks

Reactions: ennytoolz

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Hi, my aor on Feb 6th , Feb 27 no add documents required and in process background check and medicals passed on Feb 13th, no change since Feb 27th called cic today and I was told still checking elgibility and background ,the file is in cpc Ottawa .I was hoping it's under security clearance but its way behind .does any one have any idea ,how long it would take to go to next stage any one similar situation? Thanks
i'm in the same situation, been calling, been unable to speak to any agent, sent an email to cpc visa office yday, hopefully to get a response soon. I guess u just to be patience.