+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
I dont think that it is the right news.
This back-and-forth about should or shouldn't upload a required document, and what may or may not be the consequence for doing so, is completely unnecessary.
If you have a valid IELTS exam report, why wouldn't you upload it? What do you gain by not providing it with the application?

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
This back-and-forth about should or shouldn't upload a required document, and what may or may not be the consequence for doing so, is completely unnecessary.
If you have a valid IELTS exam report, why wouldn't you upload it? What do you gain by not providing it with the application?
Thing is I go clearly by the rules. It didn’t ask me anywhere about uploading the report. If it did then I would have clearly uploaded it right?

vitul24

Dec 15, 2017
anyone waiting for PPR with AOR close to feb 16
my AOR is Feb 16
profile says additional documents do not require since last 15 days and no change after that.
I had also applied through paper application based on my AINP. I did mention CIC about this in additional document that I have already applied under provincial nominee program and this is my 2nd PR file as express entry is fast.
i am now worried as i saw many people having AOR after feb 16 has already got PPR
Mine is CEC category job code 2241

sbtcak

Jun 23, 2016
Thing is I go clearly by the rules. It didn’t ask me anywhere about uploading the report. If it did then I would have clearly uploaded it right?
same here. I did not find anywhere to upload my IELTS result. I remember providing Trf number when uploading my profile before receiving ITA but not after AOR. My status changed to no additional document required about a month ago.

Reactions: sababx

anishak7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
my AOR is Feb 16
profile says additional documents do not require since last 15 days and no change after that.
I had also applied through paper application based on my AINP. I did mention CIC about this in additional document that I have already applied under provincial nominee program and this is my 2nd PR file as express entry is fast.
i am now worried as i saw many people having AOR after feb 16 has already got PPR
Don’t worry brother.
Mine AOR feb 11.
Still awaiting For update.

anishak7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
my AOR is Feb 16
I guess today and monday is holiday for CIC. So we have to wait until tuesday.
Lets see if there are more guys from feb AOR awaiting PPR.

B92

Apr 6, 2017
my AOR is Feb 16

B92

Apr 6, 2017
Same problem buddy and my aor is 16th feb and I do have a file in federal in ainp sub category

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
same here. I did not find anywhere to upload my IELTS result. I remember providing Trf number when uploading my profile before receiving ITA but not after AOR. My status changed to no additional document required about a month ago.
Anyways I verified with few people and they said it is not required at all. Only for peace of mind you can upload it but it is not necessary at all.

Adityakumaran

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi,
One of my friend, CEC Inland Jan2018 applicant just mentioned CELPIP number as requested in the application form, however upon his submission CIC sent an mail to upload CELPIP scan copy.

Though we don't have separate field to upload IELTS/CELPIP scan copy, most of the applicant(almost everyone from my Organisation) uploaded IELTS/CELPIP score sheet under Education section.

Now, no harm if you are uploading IELTS score in education section or if you are not loading CIC will send mail to upload.