+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

anishak7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
I called CIC today.. just came to know my application is under process in Ottawa. Does it give any clue guys?
Mine AOR feb 11
MEP feb 22
ADNR from feb 26
Background in progress
Thought that they will tell you what stage are you in.
But no luck. Still wait is on.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Quick question, did anyone submit birth certificate in their application. I was just gng tru the documents I submitted and i didnt submit anytn like that.

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
U should submit your child’s birth certificate. Ours not required
I guess your apply through OINP or PNP?? Then you should need birth certificate . If you dont have birth certificate with you now go to embassy and ask for brith certificate. Make sure call to embassy before you go.

All the best

ICTWP

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
my medical was passed the same day as yours which was march 6,
Your aor was feb 19 and mine was feb 21. I'm just curious what's going with my application. Do I av to call cic, pls I need ur advice on this. Thanks and congratulations once more
I am not sure about match on time line part, because each case is different. You don't need to panic.

My medical took longer than other cases I was watching on this forum. I know it puts pressure to see other people with same time line getting results, but don't worry you will get result soon.

Kl4nsk3y

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys

AOR - 14th Feb
MEP - 23rd Feb
ADR - 26th Feb (was AD are being reviewed). I don’t remember when it changed to no ADR required.

This is my AOR and the other dates, I haven’t seen any updates since and this is the current status. Anyone know what stage/level am at?! Thanks

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mario0417

Feb 11, 2018
I called call center past Tuesday.
The agent told me that Medical, Eligibility and Security have passed now and my app is waiting to finalize at Sydney, NS.
But she said it doesn't mean " Approved" and it can takes a few months..:eek:..is it true it can takes a few months to finalize application??
I'm worried about refusal:(
AOR 13 Feb CEC OUTLAND

Last edited:

vitul24

Dec 15, 2017
I called call center past Tuesday and the agent told me that Medical, Eligibility and Security have passed now and my app is waiting to finalize at Sydney, NS. But she said it doesn't mean " Approved" and it can takes a few months..:eek:..
I'm still waiting PPR until now..AOR 13 Feb CEC OUTLAND
on which number did you call? can you please share
thanks in advance

nsuri

Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys

AOR - 14th Feb
MEP - 23rd Feb
ADR - 26th Feb (was AD are being reviewed). I don’t remember when it changed to no ADR required.

This is my AOR and the other dates, I haven’t seen any updates since and this is the current status. Anyone know what stage/level am at?! Thanks

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I guess, If you applied through CEC soon you will get an update by next week. All the best

dap87

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys

AOR - 14th Feb
MEP - 23rd Feb

Application status
IP2

vitul24

Dec 15, 2017
Hie guys
any idea at what stage my application is?
AOR 16 feb
medical pass 26 feb
no change after that
I had also applied under ainp category and currently I have 2 files for PR( 1 express entry cec category and other ainp paper file). I did explain that in additional documents.
does that make any difference in the file processing time, little worried as no change in any status since last 1 month

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

dap87

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hie guys
any idea at what stage my application is?
AOR 16 feb
medical pass 26 feb
no change after that
I had also applied under ainp category and currently I have 2 files for PR( 1 express entry cec category and other ainp paper file). I did explain that in additional documents.
does that make any difference in the file processing time, little worried as no change in any status since last 1 month

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
IP2

chinacup90

Aug 3, 2017
Hello All,

Starting this new thread for CEC applicants who received AoR in February 2018.

WHATSAPP group -
If you received your AoR in February, leave a reply (not your number) on this thread and I will send you the link to join. Please do not share it in other groups. This is only for the CEC applicants who received the AoR in February, 2018.
Could I be added please. Thanks