February 2018 CEC Applicants

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi

Is there any place where I should attach my work permit or that is not necessary at all?

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
AOR 15th no other information since then. Is there anyone here having same experience or am I alone in this?
Hello All,
Please I need help here.
My application was rejected today reason being that I did not include a police certificate for one of the countries I lived in. Meanwhile, I scanned the two police certificates for the two countries I've lived in. I scanned it as one document and uploaded it with the name police certificate. How do I rectify this please?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hello All,
Please I need help here.
My application was rejected today reason being that I did not include a police certificate for one of the countries I lived in. Meanwhile, I scanned the two police certificates for the two countries I've lived in. I scanned it as one document and uploaded it with the name police certificate. How do I rectify this please?
a good place to start will be to call the contact center and explain to an agent. they can give you more details into the reason for rejection and you can also explain that you submitted everything. best case scenario, they reopen your application.

good luck!!

physiojib

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
Did anyone submitt RCMP criminal record check letter along with EE application? which one is better submitting it along with EE application or after getting requested for it?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Did anyone submitt RCMP criminal record check letter along with EE application? which one is better submitting it along with EE application or after getting requested for it?
Nobody does as it is not required. However, it’s requested for some. I was sent a request to provide one.

Reactions: physiojib