+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Just a quick update: managed to call them today and they said they're still processing my background check, reviewing my eligibility and that my application is currently in the Ottawa Visa Office
I got the same response too from them when I called last month.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
if ur visa office is in Ottawa and they are still processing background check and eligibility is being reviewed, what stage can that be? if one submitted since feb 20 and medical passed march 6 and no update since then

nsuri

Mar 20, 2018
if ur visa office is in Ottawa and they are still processing background check and eligibility is being reviewed, what stage can that be? if one submitted since feb 20 and medical passed march 6 and no update since then[/QUOTE

We are on same boat bud... AOR Feb 22 Medicals March 6.. ADR MAR 22. since no update

Arpatel91

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
if ur visa office is in Ottawa and they are still processing background check and eligibility is being reviewed, what stage can that be? if one submitted since feb 20 and medical passed march 6 and no update since then
I have the same timeline as you. No update since 6th of March. Fingers crossed!

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
ita feb 7, 2018
submitted feb 20
aor feb 20
first update on my application feb 27
medical passed march 6
no update since medical passed
its 91 days since aor
logged into my acct this morning, tried to click on the part that says submitted like 3 times and wasnt opening, did anyone have issues getting access into their cic account today.

I'm thinking in my mind mayb someone is working on my application, i cant really say much except someone had the same sitaution today.

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
ita feb 7, 2018
submitted feb 20
aor feb 20
medical passed march 6
its 91 days since aor
logged into my acct this morning, tried to click on the part that says submitted like 3 times and wasnt opening, did anyone have issues getting access into their cic account today.

I'm thinking in my mind mayb someone is working on my application, i cant really say much except someone had the same sitaution today.

Same here bud. Feb 22 Aor.
Medicals mrach 7.
ADR mar 22.
No update

Heen

May 10, 2018
ita feb 7, 2018
submitted feb 20
aor feb 20
medical passed march 6
its 91 days since aor

Can i ask Which province were you in when you applied for PR?
I applied when i lived in nova scotia and i did it through cec express entry. I have same timeline as yours.

Heen

May 10, 2018
Same here bud. Feb 22 Aor.
Medicals mrach 7.
ADR mar 22.
No update
Can i ask Which province were you in when you applied for PR?
I applied when i lived in nova scotia and i did it through cec express entry. I have same timeline as yours.

Raghu436

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-02-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
Is there anyone who is still waiting for PPR from Feb AOR? Mine is Feb 6th

Reactions: ennytoolz

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Yesterday got an update on my account. Additional documents went from being reviewed to “not applicable”.

Anybody know of any trends that tend to happen when this change occurs ?