+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Hi Friends, Happy to share that I got an email from CIC to submit passport.

AOR: Feb 28
Medicals Passed: Mar 06
PPR: Apr 30
Congrats hun, super happy for you.
my aor is feb 21 and im cec inland too and no update since march 6 that my medical passed, same day as yours.
If i may ask. what was your visa office, was it ottawa too? Thanks

nsuri

Mar 20, 2018
my aor is feb 21 and im cec inland too and no update since march 6 that my medical passed, same day as yours.
Hey Enny, He said he is not sure.
Mine was in Nova scotia what about you?
we both have same AOR 21 and same medical 06... waiting

Reactions: ennytoolz

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
my visa office is in ottawa, i called cic call centre last week and they told me im still in bg and still reviewing my eligibility, i fink pple that had their aor in the middle of feb are geeting their ppr email now.
Hopefully ours comes soon too. fingers crossed.

Reactions: Nvnsuri

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
my visa office is in ottawa, i called cic call centre last week and they told me im still in bg and still reviewing my eligibility, i fink pple that had their aor in the middle of feb are geeting their ppr email now.
Yeah fingers crossed... All the best

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Alot of pple are getting ppr email today both jan, feb and march applicant, All the best to us that are waiting. We shall receive the good news soon.

Reactions: Nvnsuri
Feb 5, 2018
Thanks mate .... I am not sure abt my visa office. Hopefully you will get the golden letter soon.

All the best.

verob

Apr 30, 2018
Hi there!

How can I find out which office is processing my application?

I received AOR on March 5, they asked me for additional documents (travel history) on March 14, medical passed week after, my BC says for past 4 weeks: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Do you know what stage of the process I am?

Thank you

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi there!

How can I find out which office is processing my application?

I received AOR on March 5, they asked me for additional documents (travel history) on March 14, medical passed week after, my BC says for past 4 weeks: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Do you know what stage of the process I am?

Thank you
you are in IP2..buddy

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
I wish you're right...I applied on Feb 19, 2018 and IP2 Feb 27, 2018. No update since Feb 27.

Arpatel91

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
I am in the same boat. AOR 21st Feb. Class: CEC
Medical passed: 2nd March
No update then...:(

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Called cic today the agent said my pr is approved and told me to wait for ppr. He said its been only two months since you applied so wait for some more days for passport request.she said it might take 10 days or even 4 months.

nsuri

Mar 20, 2018
Called cic today the agent said my pr is approved and told me to wait for ppr. He said its been only two months since you applied so wait for some more days for passport request.she said it might take 10 days or even 4 months.

Congrats Man..

nsuri

Mar 20, 2018
What's your AOR??

Did you see any difference in your file??