Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazytitan said:
Hey guys, anyone here who already have their BC in progress?
Yes me. Been like that for a long time now, since mid March I believe. Got asked to hand in RCMP Criminal Record check which I did last week. Now waiting again for more news.

lazytitan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02/22/2017
Doc's Request.
03/15/2017
AOR Received.
03/08/2017
File Transfer...
06/04/2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
11/27/16 PASSED - UPFRONT
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
Pepe_Lupardo87 said:
Yes me. Been like that for a long time now, since mid March I believe. Got asked to hand in RCMP Criminal Record check which I did last week. Now waiting again for more news.
Oh great news for you! Mine hasn't been changed to "In progess" yet :(

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
yoge said:
guys please rearrange feb spreadsheet
oh god !! the spreadsheet is fully messed up .. :(

RPWallace

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03-2017
Pepe_Lupardo87 said:
Yep here. Although I was surprised they put us in Ottawa since I´m in Germany. Made me wonder, are they able to once more sent everything to another VO? Vienna would be normal for my location or will my file stay in Ottawa for sure now?
I'm in London but had my application sent to Ottawa.

I guess the workload is being shared between the VO's, it had taken so long to get AOR2 I thought it was sitting in London all this time :(
I suppose it will stay in Ottawa, I hope we don't have to send passports to Ottawa when PPR comes around.
I'd be much happier sending it to London, particularly when I'm travelling at the end of July.

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Dawn63 said:
Thank you for this information. It is very helpful. I also received the email that said: "Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.:. This didn't make sense to me since I would have expected my visa office to be Ottawa and when I called CIC, the call center told me my application hasn't been transferred anywhere.

What was the IRCC response to your technical query? did they say how to fix the upload button? (we had exactly the same issue as you but never got a technical query response)
if ur file is transferred it means they received your imm5669 and pcc.me too send 3 times by ircc by webform and ist email was different .the other two I got the same like yours.

Dawn63

May 3, 2017
Aujla8 said:
if ur file is transferred it means they received your imm5669 and pcc.me too send 3 times by ircc by webform and ist email was different .the other two I got the same like yours.
which visa office is yours going to?

vaibhavshah45

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
kumar13 said:
Absolutely correct, infact I'm in the similar situation. Haven't received any sponsorship approval email neither any updates on ECAS but they did asked for medical. Should I call CIC on the status of Schedule A even though I received general acknowledgement receipt upon submitting to IRCC webform ??

Thank you guys for the help
Hi kumar what does your ECAS says about sponsorship and permanent residence tab?
Even i am also waiting for my SA and no update on ecas.
Yes you should contact them and asked them whether they have received your documents through IRCC.

vaibhavshah45

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
kumar13 said:
Did you receive general acknowledgement receipt of doc received from CIC when you uploaded thru webform ?

yes that is auto generated email from their system and everyone receives that buy it does not confirm that they have received your documents so please call and check with them.

alokvaid1

Jan 13, 2017
IamGill said:
Hey!! I was in the same boat as you. I mailed the Schedule A form several times through webform and waited for a month n half atleast to hear a reply. But my file has been transferred to NDVO now and I received the request again online on my CIC online account. And the agent told me if we sent the form through IRCC webform they will receive it forsake...maybe a bit late but will receive it for sure. So I would suggest being patient and waiting :) Good luck
Just mail it to them if you're still doubtful.
Hey man

My file is also in NDVO and my wife has her medical done on 18th May 2017 and the online Status got updated as of May 1st that they have received the Medical documents. Do you know how much time it will take after Medical?

Thank you very much.

MissFirefly

Sep 18, 2015
ankrish said:
Hi!

When you faxed your papers through that number; Did you know what happened after that? Did they received it or any acknowledgement receipt?

Did you put anything before the papers? like Attention to: and so and so?

Thank you!

Anna
I got confirmation that it had been attached on Tuesday, so not sure if it was the Faxed or Web Form document that got attached (it doesn't matter anyways since it is the same document). I also mailed it, but it had not gotten to IRCC yet when I got confirmation that it had been attached. So I know it was not the one I sent via mail.

The agent that told me to send it via fax said I should include a letter of explanation. In the letter I included the Application ID, Name, UCI, Country of Birth, Country of Residence, Date of Birth, Email Address, Address, and telephone number for both the sponsor and principal applicant.

Hope this helps.

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
MissFirefly said:
I got confirmation that it had been attached on Tuesday, so not sure if it was the Faxed or Web Form document that got attached (it doesn't matter anyways since it is the same document). I also mailed it, but it had not gotten to IRCC yet when I got confirmation that it had been attached. So I know it was not the one I sent via mail.

The agent that told me to send it via fax said I should include a letter of explanation. In the letter I included the Application ID, Name, UCI, Country of Birth, Country of Residence, Date of Birth, Email Address, Address, and telephone number for both the sponsor and principal applicant.

Hope this helps.
Thank you! I will try both and try to call them again tomorrow... Hopefully, it will be attached and get transferred...

Thank you for the help!!!

Anna

Aug 27, 2015
delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
delh
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
my wife is in Delhi, i applied for pr file for my wife

File applied: Jan 24 2017
File received: 22 Feb 2017
Document requested: 20 march 2017
Medical requested: 10 Apr 2017

do you know how long it can take to process file?
Online status is showing only one update "file received: 22 Feb 2017" no other update like file transferred to Delhi or medical received

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
MissFirefly said:

Hope this helps.
Hi! Did you faxed it from Philippines? Or the sponsor faxed it here in Canada? Thank you!

Should I tell them I already send and inquiry through the IRCC webform? Thank you!

Anna

miss_tizzle

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Sask
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Miss/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2017
RPWallace said:
I'm in London but had my application sent to Ottawa.

I guess the workload is being shared between the VO's, it had taken so long to get AOR2 I thought it was sitting in London all this time :(
I suppose it will stay in Ottawa, I hope we don't have to send passports to Ottawa when PPR comes around.
I'd be much happier sending it to London, particularly when I'm travelling at the end of July.
We got Ottawa also. Same situation, thought because there hadn't been an AOR2 that it was just taking ages to get to the Sydney office. Got the notice April 12th staying it was in Ottawa. But my friend works at an immigration law firm and she says Ottawa is the fastest so it's a good thing!