+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 * OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLIC*

Dawn63

May 3, 2017
Thanks Anna!

Nothing on MyCIC either. it's been the same since we linked the application. We sent both Sched A and PCC through the webform. I'm debating whether or not we should try mailing out a copy or if that will just delay things more. My hunch (and hopeful kind of thinking) is that things are just not getting updated with the CIC call center.

ankrish said:
We are on the same timeline.

Our application was received last February 28, 2017. Did you get anything from your MyCiC account? We sent the Sched A through the Webform and since we submitted the PCC together with the application.

Thank you!

Anna

Dawn63

May 3, 2017
lazytitan said:
Hi, I also have the similar situation. I sent my Sched A through IRCC Webform thrice and didn't get any confirmation. However, exactly 2 weeks after my 3rd submission, I got an email that my app is already in a VO outside Canada. So I emailed my VO and they replied to me after 2 days that they already got my Sched A document and that they will email me again if there will be any additional documents needed for my app.
What date did you first submit the document through the MyCIC? and how did you know which visa office to email?
I actually got that email too but that made me even more confused because I am sponsoring my husband from the US and our VO should technically be Ottawa. When I called CIC, they pretty much told me to ignore that email because according to them my application was still in Mississauga.

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Dawn63 said:
Thanks Anna!

Nothing on MyCIC either. it's been the same since we linked the application. We sent both Sched A and PCC through the webform. I'm debating whether or not we should try mailing out a copy or if that will just delay things more. My hunch (and hopeful kind of thinking) is that things are just not getting updated with the CIC call center.
I called the CIC Call Center thrice and still no update and there are no indications that they received the Sched A. I send the document twice. last 04/04 and 04/ 24 but still no news. If we mail out the copy it should be the original copy from PA right? If that so, I still need to ask my husband to send it. By the way, according to the agent whom I talked to from my first call, our deadline was last April 28 which means if I am sending a new one, it will be passed the deadline...

I don't know what to do anymore. I am getting frustrated... :(

Anna

Dawn63

May 3, 2017
ankrish said:
I called the CIC Call Center thrice and still no update and there are no indications that they received the Sched A. I send the document twice. last 04/04 and 04/ 24 but still no news. If we mail out the copy it should be the original copy from PA right? If that so, I still need to ask my husband to send it. By the way, according to the agent whom I talked to from my first call, our deadline was last April 28 which means if I am sending a new one, it will be passed the deadline...

I don't know what to do anymore. I am getting frustrated... :(

Anna
The lady at the call center told me that it doesn't matter if we pass the deadline since they are experiencing a big lag time. If you choose to mail out, maybe just put a note on top of it saying that you originally submitted on 04/04 but have not received confirmation of receipt and hence are sending again. I have a feeling they are just not updating the CIC call centre. It seems a lot of the people that are getting passport requests (from previous months) were in the same boat. I think what I may do before resubmitting is try to email my prospective Visa office to see if they have our application with our documents. If I don't get a response from them, then I guess we will have to resend and just wait.. I will keep you posted. In answer to your question, I am not sure if they require the original PA by mail.

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Dawn63 said:
The lady at the call center told me that it doesn't matter if we pass the deadline since they are experiencing a big lag time. If you choose to mail out, maybe just put a note on top of it saying that you originally submitted on 04/04 but have not received confirmation of receipt and hence are sending again. I have a feeling they are just not updating the CIC call centre. It seems a lot of the people that are getting passport requests (from previous months) were in the same boat. I think what I may do before resubmitting is try to email my prospective Visa office to see if they have our application with our documents. If I don't get a response from them, then I guess we will have to resend and just wait.. I will keep you posted. In answer to your question, I am not sure if they require the original PA by mail.
I might do that too. I might send the prospective VO an inquiry too. I might get a response. Taking so many chances, I might hit the right one. The last time I asked where is the application the agent told me it was still in Mississauga. I am hoping that they will enlighten us soon...

I'll keep you posted too. Or I might shoot you an Inbox message some time... :)

God Bless and Good luck to us!!!

Anna

lazytitan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02/22/2017
Doc's Request.
03/15/2017
AOR Received.
03/08/2017
File Transfer...
06/04/2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
11/27/16 PASSED - UPFRONT
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
ankrish said:
Hi!

We never received anything from them since we send Sched A through the Webform. It is on our second attempt on sending it through the Webform. But until know we never heard anything from them too. Our prospective VO is Manila too!
When sending it through the Webform, I was advised to include this exact sentence: Please upload this additional document and attach it to my application.

Dawn63 said:
What date did you first submit the document through the MyCIC? and how did you know which visa office to email?
I actually got that email too but that made me even more confused because I am sponsoring my husband from the US and our VO should technically be Ottawa. When I called CIC, they pretty much told me to ignore that email because according to them my application was still in Mississauga.
I wasn't able to submit my Sched A through myCIC because there was no upload button whatsoever available everytime I log in to my account. So I submitted it through IRCC Webform instead based from what I have read somewhere in the other threads.

Here's the timeline of my submission to IRCC Webform:
March 30 - 1st Sched A submission
~some time in between~ - submitted a technical issue report in myCIC regarding the missing upload button in my account
April 5 - submitted again my Sched A because I haven't received any acknowledgment from them
April 6 - 3rd submission (due to my stubbornness :'()
April 20 - got an email from IRCC:
Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

April 20 - Same day when I got the email. I emailed my VO regarding my Sched A document receipt.
April 21 - got an email from IRCC regarding the technical issue report I sent to them where they explained why there was no upload button in my account. I ignored this because I already got the confirmation that my app is already outside Canada.
April 24 - After 2 business days, I received a reply from Manila Immigration that they already got my Sched A.

I knew my VO would be Manila since this is where I'm currently located as PA (my husband who's sponsoring me is currently in Canada).

Hope this bit of info would help :)

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
lazytitan said:
When sending it through the Webform, I was advised to include this exact sentence: Please upload this additional document and attach it to my application.

I wasn't able to submit my Sched A through myCIC because there was no upload button whatsoever available everytime I log in to my account. So I submitted it through IRCC Webform instead based from what I have read somewhere in the other threads.

~some time in between~ - submitted a technical issue report in myCIC regarding the missing upload button in my account
April 5 - submitted again my Sched A because I haven't received any acknowledgment from them
Dear client,
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

April 20 - Same day when I got the email. I emailed my VO regarding my Sched A document receipt.
April 21 - got an email from IRCC regarding the technical issue report I sent to them where they explained why there was no upload button in my account. I ignored this because I already got the confirmation that my app is already outside Canada.
April 24 - After 2 business days, I received a reply from Manila Immigration that they already got my Sched A.

I knew my VO would be Manila since this is where I'm currently located as PA (my husband who's sponsoring me is currently in Canada).

I am also considering e-mailing MVO as I don't know if my Sched A and PCC are already attached. I sent my Sched A and PCC last April 6 and re-sent last April 19 and until now I have no confirmation if file was already transferred. Good thing MVO entertained your query. I might do such as well. Thank you.

lazytitan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02/22/2017
Doc's Request.
03/15/2017
AOR Received.
03/08/2017
File Transfer...
06/04/2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
riaroo said:
I am also considering e-mailing MVO as I don't know if my Sched A and PCC are already attached. I sent my Sched A and PCC last April 6 and re-sent last April 19 and until now I have no confirmation if file was already transferred. Good thing MVO entertained your query. I might do such as well. Thank you.
Yes, that would be a great idea. No harm in trying to reach them. But same as most of us here in the thread, I still haven't heard anything from IRCC yet. My ecas still says "Application Received". Others say it should be changed to "In Progress" once they started conducting the background check.

IamGill

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017 (Passed)
Med's Done....
11-04-2017 (DM on 1-08-2017)
Passport Req..
07-08-2017 (Submitted on 08-08-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-08-2017
Dawn63 said:
Hello,

Is there anyone who has received any kind of correspondence after submitting schedule A and police reports through the IRCC webform? How long should we wait?

Our original application was received Feb 28, 2017. We submitted our schedule A and police reports on March 29 and have received no correspondence since. I have called the CIC call center multiple times and all they can tell me is that they haven't received the documents yet!! Is this normal? Should I consider mailing these documents out again?

Any help or feedback is much appreciated!!
Hey!! I was in the same boat as you. I mailed the Schedule A form several times through webform and waited for a month n half atleast to hear a reply. But my file has been transferred to NDVO now and I received the request again online on my CIC online account. And the agent told me if we sent the form through IRCC webform they will receive it forsake...maybe a bit late but will receive it for sure. So I would suggest being patient and waiting :) Good luck
Just mail it to them if you're still doubtful.

Dawn63

May 3, 2017
lazytitan said:

Dear client,

Thank you for this information. It is very helpful. I also received the email that said: "Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.:. This didn't make sense to me since I would have expected my visa office to be Ottawa and when I called CIC, the call center told me my application hasn't been transferred anywhere.

What was the IRCC response to your technical query? did they say how to fix the upload button? (we had exactly the same issue as you but never got a technical query response)

RPWallace

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03-2017
Anyone else here being processed out of Ottawa VO?

lazytitan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02/22/2017
Doc's Request.
03/15/2017
AOR Received.
03/08/2017
File Transfer...
06/04/2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
Dawn63 said:
Thank you for this information. It is very helpful. I also received the email that said: "Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.:. This didn't make sense to me since I would have expected my visa office to be Ottawa and when I called CIC, the call center told me my application hasn't been transferred anywhere.

What was the IRCC response to your technical query? did they say how to fix the upload button? (we had exactly the same issue as you but never got a technical query response)
Not really, they just explained why I don't have it in my profile :( Upload button is missing because the document was requested BEFORE I've linked my app to myCIC account which is true. But it doesn't make any sense because for me to link my account, I should have my UCI and I only got my UCI number from their email requesting me to submit my Sched A. LOL :D

Pepe_Lupardo87

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RPWallace said:
Anyone else here being processed out of Ottawa VO?
Yep here. Although I was surprised they put us in Ottawa since I´m in Germany. Made me wonder, are they able to once more sent everything to another VO? Vienna would be normal for my location or will my file stay in Ottawa for sure now?

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
guys please rearrange feb spreadsheet

lazytitan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02/22/2017
Doc's Request.
03/15/2017
AOR Received.
03/08/2017
File Transfer...
06/04/2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
Hey guys, anyone here who already have their BC in progress?