BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
RPWallace said:
Your status will change from 'Application Received' to "In Progress"
Mississauga have been reviewing your eligibility since AOR1 (i.e. ensuring everything is inline for transfer to VO )
Yeah, my ECAS says "application received" and MyCIC says "review of eligibility in progress"
So it must not be in Ottawa yet.
Why could it be taking so long? Others have already received their AOR2.. could there have been an issue with out application? or would we have known by now.
Cause I saw you say no news is good news. But we're doing OUTland US. so I'm not sure if it's different.
We did send in our medical and police background checks already done. so maybe they're going ahead with those first before sending us AOR2

miss_tizzle

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Sask
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Miss/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2017
Masonb6888 said:
Yeah, my ECAS says "application received" and MyCIC says "review of eligibility in progress"
So it must not be in Ottawa yet.
Why could it be taking so long? Others have already received their AOR2.. could there have been an issue with out application? or would we have known by now.
Cause I saw you say no news is good news. But we're doing OUTland US. so I'm not sure if it's different.
We did send in our medical and police background checks already done. so maybe they're going ahead with those first before sending us AOR2
I'm in the same boat, Mason. Our gckey application updated to say the PR app is in review but my ecas app hasn't changed yet. I didn't receive any information on my VO, just that I got SA. I don't think the delay in updating has anything to do with my application itself though. We got our AOR1 and submitted all documents asked and medical was approved. I just assume that it's all case by case and my husband and I just need to sit tight and wait.

Pepe_Lupardo87

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some update form my side.

Two days of calling every possible place in Germany and Canada and we are not really smarter than before. It really is a thing of stupidity that is at display.
So IRCC is requesting the RCMP Criminal Record Check. RCMP says that everyone outside Canada will have to get their fingerprints and sent them to an agency which will digitize everything and forward it to RCMP. Big problem here is. No police office takes fingerprints of you. All they say is they only take fingerprints if you commit a crime which is out of the question. My first question here. How is that in other countries? Can you just go to your local police and get your fingerprints taken? Are we that behind, or more secure? Its crazy.
So suggesting RCMP to come to Canada and get the prints and check done seems to be out of the question because I´m not a Canadian citizen. Same goes for any other local police station. Which is fine, I mean I get that makes sense but leaves us with just a big mess of unknowing.

Only option we are seeing now is going to a Commissionaires office in Canada and let them do the fingerprints, forward everything to RCMP and sent the results back. In hopes that this will satisfy IRCCs needs which is totally unclear at the moment as well.

Now what I´m really wondering is, Im certainly not the only person doing this process that has been in Canada for more than six months which should result in more people having to go through this process. Is it really that Germany is one of the few countries were printed fingerprints are a complete no no? Am I missing something here and overthink everything?

Has anyone any insights n this whole situation? I´m thankful for any suggestions or input.

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Bantins said:
Hi everyone,

Just an update.

my wife (Sponsor) received an email from the CIC with her Sponsorship approval. The email stated that i (PA) should have received or will be receiving (In the next 5 business days) the request for schedule A. It has been more than 5 days for us, so today we decided to give a call to the CIC.

The agent was very helpful and informed us on that the CIC sent us correspondence on march 6th, asking for schedule A, however we didnt receive that. we told him that we didnt receive it at all, and he confirmed to us that he will pass a message to the CIC to make them re-send us the schedule A requestt.

I strongly advise anyone who is in our same situation to give a call to the CIC so you can sort this out.

We will wait now, hopefully we should recieve another email for schedule A request soon!!

Goodluck everyone~
Hi!

I have the same issue too! It's more than 5 business days and no emails from them. Do you have the number to call? Can you please give it to me and I will try to call them. Who made the call? Is it your wife?

Thank you!

Anna

RPWallace

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03-2017
natzau94 said:
Hi,

Perhaps a silly question, but is everyone asked to do medical examination, or does it depend on the officer who handles our application or some other factors?

Through my partner's mother we contacted IRCC during gathering all our documents to confirm whether I needed the medical exam, and they told her I shouldn't do the examination yet, and that I may, or may not be asked to provide these at a later stage. I also called a certified medical facility to enquire about this very matter, and I was told it's quite often the case that immigration office does not ask for the medical exams if they see no need for that.

However, from the timelines in this conversation I can see lots of people confirming the dates they did their med exams. Getting confused..

Can someone clarify?
I find it bizzare that CIC would waive a medical check when 1) the cost is on the applicant, 2) it is in the best interest of Canada that applicants are vetted for transmittable diseases or conditions which could cost the welfare system. In fact I think it would be wrong to discriminate, the medical should really apply to all.

As I outlined in my previous post, dependant on VO medicals will be requested at different times in the process. My medical request came soon (not immediately) after AOR1, I had to wait a week and it cost £300. A full body check up, lung X-ray, urine and blood tests. They're looking for HIV, syphilys, TB and any abnormalities in kidneys.

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Hello!

I got some questions to ask and it would be a huge help if anyone of you guys could answer. I received an email from CIC that They will send the request for Schedule A after 5 business days but apparently it's been more than 5 days and got no email from them. Is there any of you know why? Or is there any way to get it or reach them? Thank you!

Anna

dvmama

Feb 3, 2017
ankrish said:
Hello!

I got some questions to ask and it would be a huge help if anyone of you guys could answer. I received an email from CIC that They will send the request for Schedule A after 5 business days but apparently it's been more than 5 days and got no email from them. Is there any of you know why? Or is there any way to get it or reach them? Thank you!

Anna
Hey, same here . I called cic and they told me they sent a mail which i never received. I upload my Imm5669 through webform but my cic and ecas stays the same . Nothing changes. I noticed you got your medical done upfront, did cic update your medical?

akumarpal

Mar 31, 2017
Hey, I linked my wife's account but do not see any request to submit IMM5669 or PCC. Should I wait for the request to show up in the account or send the IMM5669 (Schedule A) to CIC? If yes, How do I send the form IMM5669 form to CIC? Is there a email address I can send to?

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
dvmama said:
Hey, same here . I called cic and they told me they sent a mail which i never received. I upload my Imm5669 through webform but my cic and ecas stays the same . Nothing changes. I noticed you got your medical done upfront, did cic update your medical?
How did you upload it at the webform? Because My husband and I never got an email that requests for the Schedule A of my husband. No, they did not updated it yet. Maybe after we sent the Schedule A. Can you teach me how you did it? Thank you!

Anna

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
RPWallace said:
I find it bizzare that CIC would waive a medical check when 1) the cost is on the applicant, 2) it is in the best interest of Canada that applicants are vetted for transmittable diseases or conditions which could cost the welfare system. In fact I think it would be wrong to discriminate, the medical should really apply to all.

As I outlined in my previous post, dependant on VO medicals will be requested at different times in the process. My medical request came soon (not immediately) after AOR1, I had to wait a week and it cost £300. A full body check up, lung X-ray, urine and blood tests. They're looking for HIV, syphilys, TB and any abnormalities in kidneys.
Thanks for the response! Completely understand the rationale behind such exams. Not opposing, just wanted to confront what I heard from a Rep and a CIC physician with experiences of the people here. I shall await for the request at some point then.

One more question in relation to the med tests. In the Additional Family form I included my parents and brother who are not Canadian citizens and will not YET be accompanying me to Canada, but I may want to sponsor them in the future. They don't need med exams during my application process, do they? Only if I sponsor them one day, they'd then need to do the med tests, is that right?

dvmama

Feb 3, 2017
ankrish said:
How did you upload it at the webform? Because My husband and I never got an email that requests for the Schedule A of my husband. No, they did not updated it yet. Maybe after we sent the Schedule A. Can you teach me how you did it? Thank you!

Anna
Hi Anna ,
Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp, choose sponsor your spouse blah blah outsudeside Canada,you need to fill out some of your information like uci no,application no etc and tell them you would like to summit your schedule A and at the end upload the form . Your form must have your signature on(not the tpying one ). Hope this helps ,any questions are welcome here.

leenvi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-20-2017
Doc's Request.
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
04-11-2017
Med's Done....
21-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ankrish said:

Anna
Hi Anna, were on the same boat. We never got a request and instructions of Schedule. We're totally anxious about this. We don't know if we are going to wait for the request or send it directly to Mississauga. It's been 10 business days passed. What did you do on your Schedule A? Is there a "VALIDATE" button on your Schedule A application?

vaal

Feb 16, 2017
Hi friends,

We got our request for Schedule A and a Police Check a month ago, and still haven't heard back despite submitting the forms. We still haven't gotten our SA either. As most people seem to have gotten their SA before their request to submit documentation, I'm confused as to why this is taking so long. Any thoughts or suggestions to put my mind at ease?

Cheers in advance!

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
vaal said:
Hi friends,

We got our request for Schedule A and a Police Check a month ago, and still haven't heard back despite submitting the forms. We still haven't gotten our SA either. As most people seem to have gotten their SA before their request to submit documentation, I'm confused as to why this is taking so long. Any thoughts or suggestions to put my mind at ease?

Cheers in advance!
Hi,

Our file was transferred and we submitted our schedule A and supplemental forms on March 14. Right now we are also in limbo (no word from VO). eCAS on PA side only has 2 lines still (that our application was received and that they received our medical report). I hope to get AOR2 before end of May and then see a change in eCAS when they ask us to submit PCC. Our app is at a slow VO and I see that for others it was taking up to 60 - 70 days for VO to start processing app after file transfer. Maybe your VO is also slow?! Not much we can do but wait. Hang in there!

nepredvidiv

Sep 15, 2016
Bantins said:
Hi everyone,

Just an update.

my wife (Sponsor) received an email from the CIC with her Sponsorship approval. The email stated that i (PA) should have received or will be receiving (In the next 5 business days) the request for schedule A. It has been more than 5 days for us, so today we decided to give a call to the CIC.

The agent was very helpful and informed us on that the CIC sent us correspondence on march 6th, asking for schedule A, however we didnt receive that. we told him that we didnt receive it at all, and he confirmed to us that he will pass a message to the CIC to make them re-send us the schedule A requestt.

I strongly advise anyone who is in our same situation to give a call to the CIC so you can sort this out.

We will wait now, hopefully we should recieve another email for schedule A request soon!!

Goodluck everyone~

In my case they sent the correspondence on the wrong E-mail address. I was waiting for that msg for 25 days, got it just after calling them and asking if they have the right e-mail address. They misspelled it.