+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 * OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLIC*

Aliya27

Dec 5, 2012
Is there anyone get PPR yet? We just had our FBI certificate (Husband is in USA) sent to Ottawa, and a confirmation email that they've received it.

Bantins

Mar 26, 2017
Hey!! I have the exact same problem. We did the medical first and they said in the SA email 5 business days and it has been 8 till now ... nothing.

I think you cant upload any document until they request you to. What i think is you click (view submitted application) and thats whn u see the request to upload.

Keep me updated please when u get a request. I will do the same!!

Goodluck to us

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Perhaps a useful update to all those awaiting an initial response from CIC (IRCC) - AOR, or those trying to enquire more information, but failing with calling/filling out forms online.

My partner called the Canadian Consulate in Edinburgh today, but no luck - only automated machine, not being able to connect through to a rep. HOWEVER, that said, we decided to contact Canadian MP, describing the situation.

My partner found contact details to his MP (in this case for Stouffville, ON municipality) and send a descriptive email, including details about our application and tracking numbers for Canada Post. Surprisingly, he got a personal response within a couple of hours! They got back to us so promptly, asking for authorization to enquire information from CIC on our behalf. My partner had to send them a scan of his ID, etc., and the wheels were put in motion.

Fingers crossed this will clarify the situation and get a response (finally!).

eriasr

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
05-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-03-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2017
Med's Request
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully for 2 weeks
LANDED..........
SOON
Masonb6888 said:
SO if we're doing outland US, what would your visa office be?
and does getting SA mean that your application has been sent to it's respective visa office? so shouldn't you be getting AOR2?
US VO is Otawa...Yes when u get SA the application passes in the VO and you should get AOR2.

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Update.

We already got the situation clarified!

Email we got:
"Hi Ryan,

I just got off the phone with IRCC. I’m happy to confirm that they have received your application.

It is unusual that they wouldn’t have notified you already about this. I’ve asked that a note be sent to the Mississauga processing centre, advising that we would like them to contact you directly to confirm this. I have also made sure that they have your correct contact information, so there are no additional delays.

It is normal that you wouldn’t be able to access this yet on MyCIC. Once the file is in process, your file number will be: xxxxxxxx

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions."

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
eriasr said:
US VO is Otawa...Yes when u get SA the application passes in the VO and you should get AOR2.
So since we've gotten our SA, it means our application is in Ottawa..

so why haven't we gotten AOR2 confirming that they've received our application? :-X

eriasr

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
05-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-03-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2017
Med's Request
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully for 2 weeks
LANDED..........
SOON
Masonb6888 said:
So since we've gotten our SA, it means our application is in Ottawa..

so why haven't we gotten AOR2 confirming that they've received our application? :-X
Sometimes after you get SA the VO not always send AOR2,depends on the lazy officer of your case.So don't need to be worry i'm sure that they will contact you as soon as they will get your case IN PROCESS.

skowka09

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
WAW
App. Filed.......
2017-03-07
AOR Received.
2017-03-17
File Transfer...
2017-04-10
Med's Request
2017-03-21
Med's Done....
2017-04-03
Bantins said:
Hey!! I have the exact same problem. We did the medical first and they said in the SA email 5 business days and it has been 8 till now ... nothing.

I think you cant upload any document until they request you to. What i think is you click (view submitted application) and thats whn u see the request to upload.

Keep me updated please when u get a request. I will do the same!!

Goodluck to us
Ok- I'll let you know if anything pops up. Please let me know too.

Good luck to you too:)

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
eriasr said:
Sometimes after you get SA the VO not always send AOR2,depends on the lazy officer of your case.So don't need to be worry i'm sure that they will contact you as soon as they will get your case IN PROCESS.
but in MyCIC and in ECAS, it says that the application IS in progress. or at least it says,

"We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

and then under that under review of eligibility, it says that they're reviewing if I meet eligibility.

taranjotwani

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Happy to see everyone is making progress. Thank you everyone who is putting in their efforts to answer the queries.

I submitted my wife's Scheduled A and PCC through the IRCC webform. Although I received a thank you mail from CIC for the acknowledgement of the query, Is there any way to know that our scheduled a form is correct, and after how many days the file gets transferred to the local visa office?

RPWallace

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03-2017
taranjotwani said:
Hi Everyone,

Happy to see everyone is making progress. Thank you everyone who is putting in their efforts to answer the queries.

I submitted my wife's Scheduled A and PCC through the IRCC webform. Although I received a thank you mail from CIC for the acknowledgement of the query, Is there any way to know that our scheduled a form is correct, and after how many days the file gets transferred to the local visa office?
Nope, just the auto response. In this case I feel no news is good news.
The transfer is VO specific, London for example require medical and documents before AOR2.
I have seen some here from other VO's receive AOR2 before medical.

RPWallace

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03-2017
Masonb6888 said:
but in MyCIC and in ECAS, it says that the application IS in progress. or at least it says,

"We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

and then under that under review of eligibility, it says that they're reviewing if I meet eligibility.
Your status will change from 'Application Received' to "In Progress"
Mississauga have been reviewing your eligibility since AOR1 (i.e. ensuring everything is inline for transfer to VO )

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Hi,

Perhaps a silly question, but is everyone asked to do medical examination, or does it depend on the officer who handles our application or some other factors?

Through my partner's mother we contacted IRCC during gathering all our documents to confirm whether I needed the medical exam, and they told her I shouldn't do the examination yet, and that I may, or may not be asked to provide these at a later stage. I also called a certified medical facility to enquire about this very matter, and I was told it's quite often the case that immigration office does not ask for the medical exams if they see no need for that.

However, from the timelines in this conversation I can see lots of people confirming the dates they did their med exams. Getting confused..

Can someone clarify?

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Need help please,
File recieved feb 17
Now i recieved an email that photos are missing even though i did put those in the package(paper clipped with application. Also i m required to send in JOINT ownership of house or utility bills. I am in pakistan with wife living exclusively with wife n kids. We dont have anything joint ownership as its not a common trend in Pakistan. i did put in government issued ID with same address. Cell phone bills showing same address also.
What should i do?
Also the letter says to send it in 45 days and it has an application no. On top. Now should i link this to my gc key?

Also it says my file has been returned that confuses me because i have file no. Showing on top. Is the file sitting there or is it in the mail addressed to me. Did anyone ever had this situation. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Bantins

Mar 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just an update.

my wife (Sponsor) received an email from the CIC with her Sponsorship approval. The email stated that i (PA) should have received or will be receiving (In the next 5 business days) the request for schedule A. It has been more than 5 days for us, so today we decided to give a call to the CIC.

The agent was very helpful and informed us on that the CIC sent us correspondence on march 6th, asking for schedule A, however we didnt receive that. we told him that we didnt receive it at all, and he confirmed to us that he will pass a message to the CIC to make them re-send us the schedule A requestt.

I strongly advise anyone who is in our same situation to give a call to the CIC so you can sort this out.

We will wait now, hopefully we should recieve another email for schedule A request soon!!

Goodluck everyone~