Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017 Medical Passed: 22-06-2017
Interview........
--- BGC started: 13-04-2017 DM :14-07-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
I have applied family class(spousal) application in feb 2017.. in 2nd march i got a request to submit Schedule A which i uploaded successfully on 10th march..i want to know that when will they send me medical request ..does anyone Have any idea?? :)

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Thanks Mankaran for the tip. They said IMM 00008 has a new update as of 3/17. Mine is still 12/16 but when I looked into the form, there was no change at all.
I am about to submit it this Friday and if I will redo I have to send it to the Philippines and it would take almost 2 weeks to reach me.

Any advise please?

Thanks

Mankaran said:
Hello,

We submitted just 10 pages of our history - 2 pages of FB chat, 2 pages skype, 2 pages whatsapp, 2 pages email exchange/conversations and 2 pages of bills showing calls made using a calling card..

We also submitted just 20 photographs as requested.

So far, things seem to be working smoothly and hoping to get the medical request soon.

BTW, I got an email today stating that my wife's application (PA) has been forwarded to the local visa office for processing. Her status changed to "in Process" from "Application Received".

Hope this helps!

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
Guys...I am confused where to send the package? There are two addresses in the guide. Can you help? I will be using Canada post. Thanks.

Navika

Mar 6, 2017
Hi
I got an email to update schedule A form ... but there is no upload option on the CIC a/c.... so how could i send it to iccrc Huh Should i mail them or what???
Please help

7Simran

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Navika said:
Hi
I got an email to update schedule A form ... but there is no upload option on the CIC a/c.... so how could i send it to iccrc Huh Should i mail them or what???
Please help
That's what happened to me as well. I attached the form in IRCC web form and sent it to them.
Here is the link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
CPA2CANADA said:
Guys...I am confused where to send the package? There are two addresses in the guide. Can you help? I will be using Canada post. Thanks.
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Here you go :)

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
Thanks Darky. What if I will be using Purolator? should I use the same address?

darky07 said:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Here you go :)

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
CPA2CANADA said:
Thanks Darky. What if I will be using Purolator? should I use the same address?
For Couriers use the following address :-

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Source:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5525ETOC.asp

alokvaid1

Jan 13, 2017
Thank you to all of you first of all for sharing your experience and knowledgeable insights.

I have also submitted the application in Mississauga office station A. My wife resides in India.

So within a month I got my application #. After 10 days or so my wife got an email with her application # and further request to submit Police clearance and Schedule A background declaration form. We did that via web-form because we cannot able to link our application. Ater submitting the documents online she got an automated email from IRCC stating our inquiry.

The very next day I got an email saying that I am eligible to sponsor my wife.

So, the question is:

Since we have submitted all the information. How long would it take to get a medical request under new process?. Thank you.

P.S: - I have applied my case by myself and if anyone wants to know about anything let me know. thank you.

alokvaid1

Jan 13, 2017
vaibhavshah45 said:
Hi Prince of persia as i didn't attached letter of employment with my application because i dont have job but i stated the reason for not having job to cic and also added option C for 2014 & 2015 and also ensured them that if they need job offer then i can provide them in future.
App received: 23 feb 2017
AOR1 Received: 07 Mar 2017
App Linked: 08 Mar 2017
Uploaded Docs IMM 5669 & PCC through IRCC web link as cic has send me on correspondence on Mar 9 but i haven't received yet any correspondence so called cic and they told me upload those two documents through weblink.

But i am still waiting on my SA,probably they are checking my eligibility.

Do i need to worry about anything as they have accepted my file and issue me an AOR1 as well?

I have the same story but when I uploaded my wife's PCC and Schedule A form on the very next day i got the eligibility email.

Her status is showing "Application received" right now.

I am waiting for the medical request.

spousal2017

Jan 27, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alokvaid1 said:
Thank you to all of you first of all for sharing your experience and knowledgeable insights.

I have also submitted the application in Mississauga office station A. My wife resides in India.

So within a month I got my application #. After 10 days or so my wife got an email with her application # and further request to submit Police clearance and Schedule A background declaration form. We did that via web-form because we cannot able to link our application. Ater submitting the documents online she got an automated email from IRCC stating our inquiry.

The very next day I got an email saying that I am eligible to sponsor my wife.

So, the question is:

Since we have submitted all the information. How long would it take to get a medical request under new process?. Thank you.

P.S: - I have applied my case by myself and if anyone wants to know about anything let me know. thank you.
Number of days depend on Visa office to which your wife's file will be transferred to.
After getting SA, you will get email to confirm that the file was transferred to xxxxxx VO.
After that your wife should receive an email from that VO confirming that they received her file.
Later at some point, they send medical request.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
I got married in February and I am arranging all docs. I am a PR in Canada and my wife is in India. I am attaching my checklist and please tell me if I missed anything or everything is fine. I did a court marriage and planning later the religious way ceremony. And i am applying before the religious ceremony. What i must mention to CIC? And if I have to Notarize/certify any document ?

Forms
Use the checklist (IMM 5533) to prepare your forms.
IMM1344E
IMM5532E
IMM0008ENU_2D
IMM5406E (Wife + husband)
IMM5532E(Wife + husband)

INDIA Forms
imm5562e
Birth certificates (Wife + Husband) Shall I give the 10th class CBSE certificate which mention about birth date? As she is not having birth certificate.
PAN CARD (Wife)
Passport (Mine + wife)
AADHAR Card (Wife)

My documents (principal applicant)
Permanent Resident Card
Confirmation of Permanent resident
Employment Details (Mine)
Notice of Assessment
T4 (Income tax statement) (2016 + 2017)
Employment Letter

Documents
Photos (2) (Mine + Wife) or just wife?

Civil Status Documents
Marriage Certificate
Marriage photograph

Police Certificates and Clearances and Background screening requirements
Schedule A (Background/Declaration) IMM 5669
Police Clearance Certificate (Wife)

Medical Exam

Proof of Relationship to sponsor
Photos of our wedding, customary celebrations, engagement and /or outings.
Government ID showing status of our marriage (Bank Pass book)

Other proof that your relationship is recognized by friends/family (letter from Friends)
Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between me and my wife. Maximum 10 pages. (watsapp messages)! how to get the watsup messages?
IMM 5532 form part c

Please guide.

Novel

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-04-2017
Passport Req..
Awaiting
I(sponsor) just received an email for what looks like an SA:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office onbehalf of XXXXX and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669).

A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it will be sent in the next 5 business days. Your PA or their representative should also check their junk mail in the email account provided at the time of application submission.

Separate Schedule A forms, bearing signatures, must be completed by the applicant, and by all dependent family members 18 years of age or older (whether accompanying or not).

Upon receipt of the completed Schedule A form(s), the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for processing. The visa office will be selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; a confirmation letter will be sent to you when the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of the visa office selected.

To re-iterate, the completed Schedule A form(s) must be received at this office within 30 days of the original request that was sent to your sponsored family member(s) (or their representative).
The thing is, I have already received another email over a week ago, saying that the application has been forwarded to the Hong Kong visa office for further processing.

We have also included a completed Schedule A in the application package, though we won't have a problem submitting it again now.
Is it likely in my case that they have already processed the Schedule A that we included in the application, and hence they have already forwarded it to the local visa office? And that this email is just an automated notice that all applicants get at this stage?

As of now we haven't received any email on the PA's side to upload any documents. Our page in GCkey is also not asking for anything.

Appreciate any insight into this! Thanks guys and good luck everyone. :)