+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

STS20

Mar 5, 2017
gg2013 said:
hello friends, no more updates in our thread?
i didn't see any new dates for the 'test invite'...... stress~!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Exactly, i felt the same way. so stressful. And somehow GTA offices are too slow to process the files. I hardly see anyone getting the Test invite

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
alexchristi said:
Hi,

It is about 1-3 weeks from the AOR to In Process. I would wait for another week and then give them a call.

Good luck! 8)
Can you call them for such concerns (1 months waiting for IP) when they have asked to contact just if the normal process time (12 months) has passed !?

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
I got my fingerprints in mail, i have mailed them and it will reach at the destination tomorrow.

Lets see how long it will take to get the test date now 8) 8)

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got my finger print result and I mailed them yesterday ( April-11-2017 )
and I think because of long weekend it will get deliver on April-18-2017.

Hopefully CIC will start re-processing my application as soon as they get finger print results and I will get my test date soon.

STS20

Mar 5, 2017
By sending FP request they are buying some time because of the no. of application handled by Mississauga office.

I believe there are lot of people from Nov, Dec and Jan are still waiting for test. As per my calculation for February we can expect end of May and Early June for test request.

Thanks,
T

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still Waiting the GTA offices are too slow these days.
What Happened.

yqddsz

Apr 11, 2017
STS20 said:
By sending FP request they are buying some time because of the no. of application handled by Mississauga office.

I believe there are lot of people from Nov, Dec and Jan are still waiting for test. As per my calculation for February we can expect end of May and Early June for test request.

Thanks,
T

I'm in the GTA as well and I did my FP two weeks ago. Still haven't had any updates though...anybody else here in the same boat?

mmn

Mar 24, 2017
Is anybody else waiting for test invite from edmonton office? My file is in process since 28th Feb.

jamainsid1910

Jan 8, 2015
mmn said:
Is anybody else waiting for test invite from edmonton office? My file is in process since 28th Feb.

I would give it two months. give it two more weeks then if u don't receive a letter, I would call them and ask when was my file transferred to Edmonton. Right now you don't know if your file is in Sydney or Edmonton.
The file is usually transferred from Sydney after back ground checks are done.

Here's My timeline.
CIC Local office eEdmonton.
City Fort McMurray
App received.......... Marche 04.
AOR........... March 14.
IP............April 04
Test invite................
Decision made..............
Oath .........................

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea why its taking so long to get an test invitation, almost 46 days waiting for test invite.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
RAY2112 said:
Any idea why its taking so long to get an test invitation, almost 46 days waiting for test invite.
45 days of wait is normal. depends on your vo how it works

regular processing time is 12 months for citizenship as per cic so its normal

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks

sidestep4u said:
45 days of wait is normal. depends on your vo how it works

regular processing time is 12 months for citizenship as per cic so its normal

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb applicants are on the back bench
I was reviewing Dec and Jan applicants timeliness, they were really quick. I am at the bottom of February list, and still it's in IP status. I hope I get it within a month.
I think a lot of people are applying now to a old delays of Bill C6.
Let's see