+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

STS20

Mar 5, 2017
I called CIC this morning, and they confirmed that my file has been transfer to local office to Mississauga. Please expect they will send something in mail for invitation.

Thanks,

younes123

Nov 23, 2015
cerin said:
Hi everyone,

a fourth line just got added to my ecas. I am one of those lucky applicants who are getting below line added, i am just assuming it is for finger print request.

We sent you correspondence on March 15, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Any suggestions for where i should do my fingerprinting, which is faster in processing and economical cost wise. Any idea how much delay will this finger print request cause in your processing time. Its high time now we should add column to our spreadsheet for finger print request since most of the applicants are getting this request.

Thanks
Me too....I got the same line today :-\

REMM

Mar 8, 2017
Hi
I just entered my stats on the Feb sheet, can someone check that its done correctly.

ID Location App. Type Physical Presence Days App. Sent App. Delivered AOR In Process ecas
REMM Mississauga Family 1620 18-Feb-17 23-Feb-17 01-Mar-17 06-Mar-17

Thanks
M

imran01 said:
here is the link for the FEB 17.. applicants for sharing their timelines...
applications delivered in Feb.. will be added in this sheet..
regards

B33QA

Mar 1, 2017
cerin said:
Hi everyone,

a fourth line just got added to my ecas. I am one of those lucky applicants who are getting below line added, i am just assuming it is for finger print request.

We sent you correspondence on March 15, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Any suggestions for where i should do my fingerprinting, which is faster in processing and economical cost wise. Any idea how much delay will this finger print request cause in your processing time. Its high time now we should add column to our spreadsheet for finger print request since most of the applicants are getting this request.

Thanks
I got the same line for me and my wife also on March 15, how you know it is a FP, I called them today they said I have to wait the Mail

Faras Cade

Jul 14, 2013
B33QA said:
I got the same line for me and my wife also on March 15, how you know it is a FP, I called them today they said I have to wait the Mail
It's fingerprints. I got exactly the same line on March 3rd, and it turned out to be fingerprints. But don't worry, that might not affect your test date, as they sometimes request fingerprints and schedule citizenship tests almost simultaneously, like in my case.

Faras Cade

Jul 14, 2013
I got some news for y'all. I just got a letter in the mail today, dated March 14th. It's the notice to appear- to write a Citizenship test on March 30th 08:30 in the morning.
This is after they requested FP from me on March 3rd and did those fingerprints on March 10th.
Wishing everyone best of luck.

younes123

Nov 23, 2015
I received the letter in the mail yesterday, it was fingerprint request. I did it right away, it was just 10 minutes job, cost was $50 + HST.
Hopefully it will be sent to CIC soon.

younes123

Nov 23, 2015
Faras Cade said:
I got some news for y'all. I just got a letter in the mail today, dated March 14th. It's the notice to appear- to write a Citizenship test on March 30th 08:30 in the morning.
This is after they requested FP from me on March 3rd and did those fingerprints on March 10th.
Wishing everyone best of luck.
This super fast processing...! Good luck with your test.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
younes123 said:
This super fast processing...! Good luck with your test.
Hi All,

My status is as follows:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 27, 2017.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 6, 2017.
3. We started processing your application on March 15, 2017.

My question is when shall I receive this book, as of yet haven't received the book? Or do I have to order it?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:
Hi All,

My status is as follows:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 27, 2017.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 6, 2017.
3. We started processing your application on March 15, 2017.

My question is when shall I receive this book, as of yet haven't received the book? Or do I have to order it?
If you received your AOR via email then there is a link where you can download it or you can order a hard copy on the website.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Rigly68 said:
If you received your AOR via email then there is a link where you can download it or you can order a hard copy on the website.
I received it over email but there is no link. But I could order online from a Third Party from CIC website and could download it as well.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Just download it, yes you are right you can always order the hard copy.

Good Luck

Raj_Hoque said:
I received it over email but there is no link. But I could order online from a Third Party from CIC website and could download it as well.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
younes123 said:
I received the letter in the mail yesterday, it was fingerprint request. I did it right away, it was just 10 minutes job, cost was $50 + HST.
Hopefully it will be sent to CIC soon.
Any idea who they sent request for FP? Is it random for people or some specific group of people who were out of Canada for certain period of time? I had been to USA only sporadically for total of 26 days in last 4 years. Any chance that I'd also get the FP request?

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Do you think the Test Invite letter will send by mailing or emailing?

Because I forgot to give them my email, but they already sent AOR to my home address.