+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

nedi

Mar 10, 2017
Anybody here that their application was received on Mar 1 that has not received their AOR yet? Most of the timelines received their AOR 7 to 8 working days upon received of the application, hopefully mine have no issue.

Jan 31, 2017
nedi said:
Anybody here that their application was received on Mar 1 that has not received their AOR yet? Most of the timelines received their AOR 7 to 8 working days upon received of the application, hopefully mine have no issue.
March 1 ????!!!! My application received Feb. 24 , and not received my AOR yet :'(

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Papaella said:
Just wondering in what situation would one be asked for Finger Prints? Anyone knows?
When someone with identical name/DOB,etc as yours probably has a criminal/police record, or some sort of match in CIC database, so they use fingerprints to differentiate and solve the issue.
It's an easy and swift process these days as its all done digitally/electronically. Shouldn't delay the file as results are quickly sent to cic

Papaella

Jan 4, 2017
canvis2006 said:
When someone with identical name/DOB,etc as yours probably has a criminal/police record, or some sort of match in CIC database, so they use fingerprints to differentiate and solve the issue.
It's an easy and swift process these days as its all done digitally/electronically. Shouldn't delay the file as results are quickly sent to cic
Thanks for the info Canvis!

Faras Cade

Jul 14, 2013
alexchristi said:
Fingerprints?
Yup, it was fingerprints. Took them at Commissionaires on Friday, and was sent to the RCMP on the same day.
Looks like my application became non-routine and might take a little longer.
Good luck everyone.

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR just received through email.

14 days.....in the last guys......but trust me...holding up the ladders

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.

In the AOR received today, my wife has her old father's Surname, instead of my (Husband name)
Is there anything to be Concerned? Should I write them Back? What should I Do?

Please advise.

Thanks

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
NEED URGENT HELP

My finger prints request is due on 17 MRACHjust couple of days left but i can not get it done due to personal reasons.how can i request to IRCC to extent the date of my test astleast 2,3 weeks

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
blueye said:
NEED URGENT HELP

My finger prints request is due on 17 MRACHjust couple of days left but i can not get it done due to personal reasons.how can i request to IRCC to extent the date of my test astleast 2,3 weeks
I am sure you can, you need to call CIC Call Centre

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whats lie beneath said:
don`t worry you have a company here , I didn`t received mine 2 :'( ( application received Feb. 24 )
I am hoping to receive the AOR today

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Application Delivered : Feb 16, 2017
Ecas Updated Mar 6, 2017

I never received my AOR by email or mail. I called to see why they didnt email it to me and apparently lady over the phone said : i didnt provide my email when i filled in application. I checked the copy of application that i sent and i did provide my email. Not sure how they missed it.

Anyways, I thought i will be getting it in mail - still nothing. So i called again to check and another lady said they are going to request to have it sent again (who knows if that is every going to happen)

I am frustrated because same thing happnd when i applied for my PR (in 2012). I waited for my medical request and never recvd it. I called and found out that medical was emailed (2 months ago) but i never got the email.

I have a question:

What does AOR says ? is it just basic information ? it doesnt say anything about the test date right ?

also, test invite will be a separate email or mail (i dont think they will email me anything now - it will be mailed :-[)