19-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
18-Mar-2016
File Transfer...
08-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
10-Jun-2015
Shantaveli said:
Someone messed up everything. Since yesterday afternoon most of the cells disappeared.
It's because someone keeps filtering the VO column. If you click the little icon in the top right and then click on "Select all" they'll show back up. I try to put it back whenever I see that it's being filtered.

patroniton

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
19-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
18-Mar-2016
File Transfer...
08-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
10-Jun-2015
DM this afternoon! ;D Super excited. COPR next right? And then drive over the border and land?

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
patroniton said:
DM this afternoon! ;D Super excited. COPR next right? And then drive over the border and land?
Yep ;D Congratulations!

patroniton

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
19-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
18-Mar-2016
File Transfer...
08-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
10-Jun-2015
jwnmm said:
Received my COPR in the mail today! I figured it wouldn't take long seeming Michigan isn't very far.

It's valid until January of next year, one year from the date I completed my medical.
I remember jwnmm saying this a while back and I looked at when our medicals were done and they were done in early June. Is COPR always valid until one year after the medicals were done? If so it might be tight landing before then since I'm in BC so COPR will take a while to be mailed out and I have to drive all the way down to California and back!

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ: 22-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
patroniton said:
I remember jwnmm saying this a while back and I looked at when our medicals were done and they were done in early June. Is COPR always valid until one year after the medicals were done? If so it might be tight landing before then since I'm in BC so COPR will take a while to be mailed out and I have to drive all the way down to California and back!
Yes it's valid until one year since your medical date.

djein

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Our medical was finished August of 2015, and our application was received Feb 2016. We don't expect the Manila VO to give us Decision Made until Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec 2016. Somewhere around that range. If it happens like this it will be 1 year past our medical. Should we redo our medical as soon as possible and send it to the Manila VO to reset our 1 year minimum? Will they withhold a DM due to a medical about to expire? What is the process for updating the medical? It will just need to be mailed after completion to Manila VO? (its just a paper with a barcode)

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
djein said:
Our medical was finished August of 2015, and our application was received Feb 2016. We don't expect the Manila VO to give us Decision Made until Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec 2016. Somewhere around that range. If it happens like this it will be 1 year past our medical. Should we redo our medical as soon as possible and send it to the Manila VO to reset our 1 year minimum? Will they withhold a DM due to a medical about to expire? What is the process for updating the medical? It will just need to be mailed after completion to Manila VO? (its just a paper with a barcode)
Just wait until they actually send you a re-medical request. As far as I know, you cannot send in a second medical voluntarily.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
djein said:
You can go to this forum: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t363793.1680.html;topicseen and post your query and ask it directly to Eagle333 :)

I'm very sure that the DM of the MVO will be affected by the expired medical tests.

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
djein said:
As mentioned above, wait for re-medical request.

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
djein said:
Hey Djein,
I have mine expired already and I went yesterday to get them redone, my VO hasn't sent me anything since AOR2, I was going to send them before they requested them. Anyhow, When I got to the only physician in my city he tried logging on with both UCIs and File #s we have (the ones given on SA and AOR2) and it didn't let him log on. He explained to me that if he tried logging on with my name and passport number it would show my expired exams and when he tried logging with the UCI and File# it showed as if my application didn't exist. That it seemed as if my medical were still valid, they expired on March 7, 2016 , as he printed out the copy of my old Medical exams it had another expiration date, it showed May 7, 2016.

Long story short....wait until they send you the request to them, it's most likely that they actually expand your expiration date. I know it's hard to be patience and that you want to get that over with, but maybe your case will be solved before August or they might actually expand the date. Hope my answer works for you.

djein

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Thank you guys for the fantastic replies. I will wait until they request the documents again. It does make sense that it works like this but like usual I am very excited to be reunited with my wife and as such we tend to over prepare. ;D Wifey is not looking forward to another medical anyways she is deathly afraid of needles.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
JJ628 said:
Hey Djein,
I have mine expired already and I went yesterday to get them redone, my VO hasn't sent me anything since AOR2, I was going to send them before they requested them. Anyhow, When I got to the only physician in my city he tried logging on with both UCIs and File #s we have (the ones given on SA and AOR2) and it didn't let him log on. He explained to me that if he tried logging on with my name and passport number it would show my expired exams and when he tried logging with the UCI and File# it showed as if my application didn't exist. That it seemed as if my medical were still valid, they expired on March 7, 2016 , as he printed out the copy of my old Medical exams it had another expiration date, it showed May 7, 2016.

Long story short....wait until they send you the request to them, it's most likely that they actually expand your expiration date. I know it's hard to be patience and that you want to get that over with, but maybe your case will be solved before August or they might actually expand the date. Hope my answer works for you.
Hey JJ, they did request for additional documents. When we first filed we did upfront medical. But this time we did on their(Immigration request) request. The form they provided us. I have a question, others can also chip in. The Doctor scan emailed my spouse the form but did not provide the original. Is this how it is supposed to be:-
The doctor do not provide any document and sends directly to the Immigration?
This scan email, he provided us out of courtesy?

Thanks

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
truthprev said:
Hey JJ, they did request for additional documents. When we first filed we did upfront medical. But this time we did on their(Immigration request) request. The form they provided us. I have a question, others can also chip in. The Doctor scan emailed my spouse the form but did not provide the original. Is this how it is supposed to be:-

Thanks
All they can provide you with is a scanned copy - the original is in their system (e-Medical system they use which is sent to CIC).

This is normal :)

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
truthprev said:

Thanks
Truthprev,
The doctor submits your exams to the e-medical system they use directly to your VO and just like Mega answered, they can provide you with a copy of your exams. I was told on another forum before getting "rejected" to retaking my exams: make a copy of the scanned paper he gave you so you can keep it and the "original" the doctor gave you send it to the VO as an specific case enquiry just in case.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
JJ628 said:
Truthprev,
The doctor submits your exams to the e-medical system they use directly to your VO and just like Mega answered, they can provide you with a copy of your exams. I was told on another forum before getting "rejected" to retaking my exams: make a copy of the scanned paper he gave you so you can keep it and the "original" the doctor gave you send it to the VO as an specific case enquiry just in case.
Thanks JJ and Megaoption... This helps:) takes some weight of my head.