+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Lala S

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Congrats to those who got dm so quickly!! ;)

Hope manila vo works hard too! Lol
I'm expecting document req for Singapore police clearance, even that has not come yet! Driving us crazy!

MRheaB

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
Doc's Request.
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
File Transfer...
12-04-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
IsAJo said:
This is such a grey area and searching the forum doesn't shed much light. There was another thread under Express Entry that stated that it could be submitted electronically (online submission?). However, perhaps give CIC a call and see what they recommend. Then you can get a definite answer.

I found this information for express entry topic by searching 'CONSENT TO DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION (NZ) Form' on the main forum page.

Good luck! Let us know how you go.
Turns out the best method was the case specific inquiry, they have acknowledged receipt of all forms of communication but we received a separate email stating that the submitted information has been attached to our application for processing.

IsAJo

Apr 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2016
Doc's Request.
12/05/2016 Submitted docs: 31/05/2016
AOR Received.
17/03/2016 AOR2: 29/03/2016 Decision:23/06/2016
Med's Request
upfront
LANDED..........
30/06/2016 Coutts, AB
MRheaB said:
Turns out the best method was the case specific inquiry, they have acknowledged receipt of all forms of communication but we received a separate email stating that the submitted information has been attached to our application for processing.
Glad to hear you found a solution! Good luck on the rest of your application! :)

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
Anyone from LVO?

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
mega_option101 said:
Got off the phone with the call center and they said that a mistake was made in my SA letter and that my file is being processed in Warsaw and not CPC-M (as was indicated in the SA letter).
Wow, unbelievable!

can-ita said:
This is probably peanuts compared to all the DM's lately, but we finally got our third line in ecas May 9, 2016! Gotta celebrate the little things!
It's something makes you feel so good... Step by step to the final victory! :)

d_chahal

May 7, 2016
Hi guys

I am a Feb 2016 applicant. My wife received the PPR yesterday & today she has submitted her PP to VFX Chandigarh(India).
After applying in Feb 2016, she changed her passport & added my last name on it. I had already notified of this change to NDVO about a month back via an email.
But the PPR letter she received yesterday, did not have her new last name on it.
So my question is will it affect her immigration in India or once she lands here in Canada? or even while buying a ticket?
Because i think the visa or the landing documents won't have the new last name on them !
Please answer.
Thanks

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
F.M said:
Anyone from LVO?
Hey F.M. , LVO here. Sponsoring my wife from Pakistan.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
can-ita said:
This is probably peanuts compared to all the DM's lately, but we finally got our third line in ecas May 9, 2016! Gotta celebrate the little things!
Congratulations can-ita. Let me tell you our situation. We are like that motorist in the race who was going all good top 10ish but then on the way got a broken machinery part and now he is like stuck waiting for the spare to come while he sees other going past him:(:(:(... only difference i am happy for all who are getting DMs and who have even landed! Gives hope, one day....

The thing is somehow our PCCs expired and now my spouse is in the process of acquiring them and it will take some 2 months to just get those piece of docs!!!

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
d_chahal said:
Hi guys

I am a Feb 2016 applicant. My wife received the PPR yesterday & today she has submitted her PP to VFX Chandigarh(India).
After applying in Feb 2016, she changed her passport & added my last name on it. I had already notified of this change to NDVO about a month back via an email.
But the PPR letter she received yesterday, did not have her new last name on it.
So my question is will it affect her immigration in India or once she lands here in Canada? or even while buying a ticket?
Because i think the visa or the landing documents won't have the new last name on them !
Please answer.
Thanks
Did you get any response to your email like your documents or query has been added to your file? If not then there are chances that they did not change it. If yes, then they missed it and i guess you should be calling them or contacting them somehow(case specific inquiry).
Buying tickets should not be a problem at all even flying for that matter because on the passport(which is an ID that one produces at the immigration) its the changed last name which appears.

I may be 100% wrong but thought of sharing my views!

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hey Guys as i have been mentioning. Thansk IMBULE for your answer. I am just like trying to have second opinions!!!

We have been requested PCCs to be submitted in 2 Months, and we will not be able to do so it will take like 3 months for sure.
I have been suggested that if I inform the visa office of this delay well in advance, there should not be a problem.

Following is the text from their email which is giving me sleepless nights
In order to complete the processing of your application, you must do the following within 60 days of the date of this letter. Please be advised that no subsequent requests will be made. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The bold underline i did to highlight. In their email it was all in same formatting

Anybody who had the same situation or knows of such situation, please???
Or can add to what we already know..

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
truthprev said:
Hey Guys as i have been mentioning. Thansk IMBULE for your answer. I am just like trying to have second opinions!!!

We have been requested PCCs to be submitted in 2 Months, and we will not be able to do so it will take like 3 months for sure.
I have been suggested that if I inform the visa office of this delay well in advance, there should not be a problem.

Following is the text from their email which is giving me sleepless nights
In order to complete the processing of your application, you must do the following within 60 days of the date of this letter. Please be advised that no subsequent requests will be made. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The bold underline i did to highlight. In their email it was all in same formatting

Anybody who had the same situation or knows of such situation, please???
Or can add to what we already know..
If it will take longer than 60 days to obtain the requested document(s) inform your VO via case specific enquiry now and do not wait until closer to the deadline.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
ImABule said:
If it will take longer than 60 days to obtain the requested document(s) inform your VO via case specific enquiry now and do not wait until closer to the deadline.
We have already applied for one PCC and my spouse is going to fly in the coming week to the other country for second PCC, i am just waiting to get some more docs(max 2 more days) so that i inform them with enough proof that we are working on it and some steps have already been taken towards the accomplishment. Docs i am intending to send them are - acknowledgement of pcc application, tickets, exit visa and entry visa to that country, No objection letter from her institute to leave the country. This is just so that they believe us that we do have a real problem here and that we are not just like that asking for an extension. Or do you think it is not necessary at all? Anyways I ll just wait till Monday, on Monday itself i ll post the case specific inquiry with whatever docs i have.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
truthprev said:
We have already applied for one PCC and my spouse is going to fly in the coming week to the other country for second PCC, i am just waiting to get some more docs(max 2 more days) so that i inform them with enough proof that we are working on it and some steps have already been taken towards the accomplishment. Docs i am intending to send them are - acknowledgement of pcc application, tickets, exit visa and entry visa to that country, No objection letter from her institute to leave the country. This is just so that they believe us that we do have a real problem here and that we are not just like that asking for an extension. Or do you think it is not necessary at all? Anyways I ll just wait till Monday, on Monday itself i ll post the case specific inquiry with whatever docs i have.
I think just the acknowledgement that the doc has been applied for and maybe something outlining how long it will take to obtain would suffice, but sending everything you have won't hurt either.

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ: 22-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
truthprev said:
so making the list
1) Ottawa, 2) NDVO 3) HongKong 4) Vienna... any more to add please?
That's all for now :)