Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Fad79 said:
This waiting is killing me i cant plan for any thing travelling vacations or any thing I hope this wait well end with ppr sooon for all of us :'(

You're right! Its hard to make plans bec we donr know what will happen....I really wanna go for a lil vacation soon, im very stressed already :(

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Lilfoo said:
He s Canadian! Do you mean I should go landing with him and he should hand the passport over to officers? Are you Canadian then with non-Canadian gf?
Yes i'm Canadian and my gf was the one flag polling. When we went we both handed our passports over and the US guard took them and told us to go inside, they didn't give me a denial form (cause i was technically allowed in) - when we got to the Canada side, again both passports and when we went inside we went up together every time we were called; they asked me what our relationship was and I said common law. As long as you have your COPR you should be fine. They didn't say anything else other than "Welcome to Canada!" well and a few other little details from a form they handed her on changing SIN. It was rather smooth. Is it just you on your application or do you have a dependent?

BTW we did call them and ask them if we became common law before flag polling if it would be fine and they said yes and didnt have any additional instructions - i think the person you talked to just had no idea and told you to wait because they're really clueless.

d_singh3

Nov 13, 2014
Hello is anybody know how many days CIC take to send permanent residency card at home address. I done my landing on 28 February at Coutts. Today is 20 March. I'm still waiting for my permanent resident card if we go online it shows CIC take 18 calender days to send PR card.Is any February applicant received PR card?? If anyone know and anyone get PR card please let me know.

BCvannom

Mar 13, 2015
tinacraigg said:
You're right! Its hard to make plans bec we donr know what will happen....I really wanna go for a lil vacation soon, im very stressed already :(
You are April applicant and most of us are from February - we know everything about stress :D

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
d_singh3 said:
Hello is anybody know how many days CIC take to send permanent residency card at home address. I done my landing on 28 February at Coutts. Today is 20 March. I'm still waiting for my permanent resident card if we go online it shows CIC take 18 calender days to send PR card.Is any February applicant received PR card?? If anyone know and anyone get PR card please let me know.
They updated it just now to 25 days. Keep in mind that i go by business days when i see these- they're more "accurate" (if you could really call it that).

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tigurius said:
They updated it just now to 25 days. Keep in mind that i go by business days when i see these- they're more "accurate" (if you could really call it that).
Although the website says 18/25 days - if you see the other threads here its taking people about 2 months on an average to get PR cards.

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fad79 said:
This waiting is killing me i cant plan for any thing travelling vacations or any thing I hope this wait well end with ppr sooon for all of us :'(
Totally in the same situation.... i have a confirm trip coming up in June end...but the way things are going - i wouldnt be surprised if they asked for my passport in June which will suck.

angelstamaria

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 14 2014
Nomination.....
12-16-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-16-2014
Fad79 said:
Any news?!? No body called cic ؟!
i phoned cic last thurs guys and the guy i talked too was so nice,im asking about our medical thats expiring soon. he said its already extended nothing to worry about. if they send a remed. form before i called we should have it done but since i didnt received and it shows on our file that it was extended he said were fine,he also asked me if i want him to access our file when i said yes he said its on final stage and wait for an email since it shows that its already approved. i asked him about my pregnancy too and he said if were still not done with our landing after i gave birth just sent cic a copy of the bcert of the baby and his a cad. citizen if i gave birth here so its not gonna be a problem. he also congratulate me of my upcoming baby and the pr too.and still praying to god. even though he said everything was fine!! just pray guys.:)

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
I can't reach cic guys, they just hang up on me saying that they are too busy. Does anyone have the same problem??

Fad79

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
angelstamaria said:
i phoned cic last thurs guys and the guy i talked too was so nice,im asking about our medical thats expiring soon. he said its already extended nothing to worry about. if they send a remed. form before i called we should have it done but since i didnt received and it shows on our file that it was extended he said were fine,he also asked me if i want him to access our file when i said yes he said its on final stage and wait for an email since it shows that its already approved. i asked him about my pregnancy too and he said if were still not done with our landing after i gave birth just sent cic a copy of the bcert of the baby and his a cad. citizen if i gave birth here so its not gonna be a problem. he also congratulate me of my upcoming baby and the pr too.and still praying to god. even though he said everything was fine!! just pray guys.:)
[/quote

Its veeeryyy goog news congrats !

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fad79 said:
Call them 8 morning
that happened with me too...just keep calling - try every hour and yes morning is better.

Mehul-06022014

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2014
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2015
d_singh3 said:
I just did my landing at Coutts yesterday, and they said that it will take 8-12 weeks for PR Card.

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
New week, new hope, I hope this week gives us all we've been hoping for. Goodluck to us Guys!