CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

I am sending tomorrow..

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all you good fellows that have received that all important email from CIC. I am genuinely happy for you all.
I am still waiting for my turn (still in IP)......maybe it will come soon...maybe the long wait continues. But I choose not to let CIC define my life or happiness anymore. So I am popping champagne at home this weekend to celebrate with you all. It's been a hard journey for all of us and I rejoice with you all on your successful completion.

Cheers!!!

Konan1982 said:
Delgado, Ednia how are you guys doing?

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Konan1982 said:
Delgado, Ednia how are you guys doing?
It's good to know that Feb. applicants are finally getting PPRs. Congrats to you all that receive PPRs and I hope this trend will continue until it gets to my turn, even though my application is still "application received". For now I guess the waiting continues until CIC decides to open the book of remembrance on my application.

Goodluck guys and I hope our paths will cross again.

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Konan1982 said:
Last but not least,
Did you send it on this address?
Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

I am sending tomorrow..

Hey Konan1982
yesss on that address

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Hello everyone

Once you all send your pp make sure you share date on this thread so we can track

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passports-sent-to-ottawa-in-february-2015-t270515.0.html

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
delgado77 said:
It's good to know that Feb. applicants are finally getting PPRs. Congrats to you all that receive PPRs and I hope this trend will continue until it gets to my turn, even though my application is still "application received". For now I guess the waiting continues until CIC decides to open the book of remembrance on my application.

Goodluck guys and I hope our paths will cross again.
Ed_nia said:
Congrats to all you good fellows that have received that all important email from CIC. I am genuinely happy for you all.
I am still waiting for my turn (still in IP)......maybe it will come soon...maybe the long wait continues. But I choose not to let CIC define my life or happiness anymore. So I am popping champagne at home this weekend to celebrate with you all. It's been a hard journey for all of us and I rejoice with you all on your successful completion.

Cheers!!!
I feel kinda sad about you guys that half people here got DM, PPR but you still waiting..it is unfair..please CIC look at their files as well and bring them joice of PPR..
I thank you Ednia for very positive thoughts,threads, and wish PPR very very soon , as well as to Delgado for being so patient ..
If you guys are located in SK, I would love to meet up..

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Konan1982 said:
I feel kinda sad about you guys that half people here got DM, PPR but you still waiting..it is unfair..please CIC look at their files as well and bring them joice of PPR..
I thank you Ednia for very positive thoughts,threads, and wish PPR very very soon , as well as to Delgado for being so patient ..
If you guys are located in SK, I would love to meet up..
Thanks Konan. Keep us (the unfortunate guys) in your thoughts and prayers.

angelstamaria

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 14 2014
Nomination.....
12-16-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-16-2014
Hi guys same boat here.. Still waiting for ppr.. Checked ecas all the time but still medical received.application was received last feb 14,2014, medical april 16'15, rprf aug 20 and addtl doc too.. Called cic last friday they said our application is in process already in ottawa. Hope everything will be fine.frustrated already coz our wp will expired on april 8.:(

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
angelstamaria said:
Hi guys same boat here.. Still waiting for ppr.. Checked ecas all the time but still medical received.application was received last feb 14,2014, medical april 16'15, rprf aug 20 and addtl doc too.. Called cic last friday they said our application is in process already in ottawa. Hope everything will be fine.frustrated already coz our wp will expired on april 8.:(
Ur online status is application received or in process
Thanks

angelstamaria

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 14 2014
Nomination.....
12-16-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-16-2014
mas123 said:
Ur online status is application received or in process
Thanks
It was medical received in the ecas..but when i phoned cic last fri they said its in process and was already in the ottawa office. They also said that ecas updates are delayed.hope everything is ok. Do you know if they still denied application even though its been a year.and everything they asked was submitted.

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
angelstamaria said:
It was medical received in the ecas..but when i phoned cic last fri they said its in process and was already in the ottawa office. They also said that ecas updates are delayed.hope everything is ok. Do you know if they still denied application even though its been a year.and everything they asked was submitted.
I dint hear any story of provincial nominee refusal
Same with m when i call them thay say my file in ottawa and ecas says medical recived i hope everything gone fine for both of us

angelstamaria

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 14 2014
Nomination.....
12-16-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-16-2014
mas123 said:
I dint hear any story of provincial nominee refusal
Same with m when i call them thay say my file in ottawa and ecas says medical recived i hope everything gone fine for both of us
yup crossed fingers!! our application would be fine. they said it we need to know any updates on our application just phone them back and they will be happy to tell us since ecas dont update that much. im hoping to have our ppr before the end of feb so we dont need to apply for new owp.

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
angelstamaria said:
yup crossed fingers!! our application would be fine. they said it we need to know any updates on our application just phone them back and they will be happy to tell us since ecas dont update that much. im hoping to have our ppr before the end of feb so we dont need to apply for new owp.
[/quote
Yup man hope for the best
Thank u so much for the information u 2 let m know if any progress