+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hi Friends, I need ur help I applied for multiple entry to visit my parents back in India. Now they requested my passport. Could u plz tell me at what address do I need to send my documents.
Thanks

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Japy77 said:
Hi Friends, I need ur help I applied for multiple entry to visit my parents back in India. Now they requested my passport. Could u plz tell me at what address do I need to send my documents.
Thanks
On your passport request letter, there is a link which gives you info on where to send your original passport.

xshi3

Apr 23, 2011
Classically Mild said:
Who is joining me in sending a Thank you to card to CIC for ruining my Christmas and New Year? Honestly, today is the last working day on CIC's calendar. Next week is reserved for holiday parties.
Are you sure they are off for holidays?

I am thinking maybe they are trying to put current applications on the new system, is this possible? So they are getting trained for the new system and not processing any application.

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2014 ( feb applicant )
File Transfer...
in process from 18th august
xshi3 said:
Are you sure they are off for holidays?

I am thinking maybe they are trying to put current applications on the new system, is this possible? So they are getting trained for the new system and not processing any application.
CIC 's working is just closed from 24th to 4th of jan ..... all the parties and other stuff is organized during tht period and other days all workings goes on the same regular bases ,,, so dont worry ... i am in hope tht next week most of us will be getting our PPR's ....

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
any one of us in feb batch got any of update or news as .... i didnt heard a single PPR from a long time in our batch ... ????
whts going on guys >??????? :eek:

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
prprpr said:
On your passport request letter, there is a link which gives you info on where to send your original passport.
prprpr ,
bro our dates of app. rec. are same ... did u emailed or ordered Notes ,,,, ??? or u think its an usual time which cic is taking ....

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
ainp.ankur said:
prprpr ,
bro our dates of app. rec. are same ... did u emailed or ordered Notes ,,,, ??? or u think its an usual time which cic is taking ....
Hi ainp.ankur
I didnt order notes becoz i know it is useless and i pretty much know what they are gonna say. Security not started or in process, criminality passed but expired.....something like that. Also it will be here in a month. So instead of disappointing myself i am hoping to hear from them. one of my police certificate expired early december. So....I am not sure what should i expect :(. However, if i don;t hear anything from them by end of coming week then i will apply GCMS notes.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a reply today from CIO Sydney on my application status and it reads:
All documents are upto date as at today and your application is awaiting review by an officer.

Sydney office guys.....

Neha05

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Hello guys.
I have one question. I applied for PR under PNP on june2, 2014. I ordered my gcms notes and it says that medical is passed, criminality in progress, security and eligibility not started. So my question is that don't we already pass the eligibility as we are provincial nominees, why it says that its not started. What else we have to do to pass the eligibility. Plz help

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Ed_nia said:
I received a reply today from CIO Sydney on my application status and it reads:
All documents are upto date as at today and your application is awaiting review by an officer.

Sydney office guys.....
As probably most of us have same thing, waiting our turn..

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
GBH said:
Service standard

CIC's goal is to process applications under the Provincial Nominee or the Quebec-selected Skilled Worker Programs within 11 months. This does not include the time it takes the province to process. In order to process an application, we must have all information and supporting documents.

This service standard was implemented in September 2011.
Performance target

CIC aims to meet the service standard 80 percent of the time.
Performance results

From April 2012 to March 2013, CIC met the service standard 61 percent of the time. A backlog of applications has played a part in CIC not meeting this service standard.

Provincial Nominee inventory is expected to be reduced in 2014 in order to transition into a new recruitment model known as Express Entry in 2015. This strategy should have a positive impact on Provincial Nominee Program processing times by the end of 2014.

Efforts to distribute workload to maximize the network's capacity are ongoing and will help process Provincial Nominee and Quebec-selected Skilled Worker applications more efficiently. Source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/service-standards/prov.asp ***** I still hope they follow these for most of the cases.
Great info, GBH, something actually we can base our expectations on, not just wild guesses! So, if 11 months is CIC target, plus they are aiming to reduce the inventory of applications before the Express entry, there is a hope that our applications will be processed either before the extpress entry or right after, so December and January should be the months for the majority of us!

drnas77

Dec 21, 2012
Do they send PPR by email or postal mail? So far, I have received all correspondence through email. My CIC application contains my old residential address...

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
drnas77 said:
Do they send PPR by email or postal mail? So far, I have received all correspondence through email. My CIC application contains my old residential address...